Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I liked Hatter quite a lot. I actually like both versions, but in the cartoon, he's just plain nuts, where in the movie, you can, at least to a point, understand why he has gone insane. It makes you feel sorry for him. At least it did me. I'd love to read the books but haven't gotten around to them yet.
i love the mad hatter.if u feel he same quote me back smile )

Sarcastic Demigod

The Mad Hatter was the best character in the movie, a lot of that had to do with Johnny Depp's amazing acting. Without him I don't think the Hatter would have been the same.
i dont think they were tryin for the Mad hatter to be silly. this was a more adult version of Disney's Alice. So it stands to reason the the Mad Hatter would seem to be more insane and not "normal" than silly,

Hilarious Genius

4,950 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
the mad hatter wears too much make up i think he like alice in real life cuz they too have been in another same movie

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
alice in wonderland was ah-mazing, but the mad hatter was terrific!! i loved him he's my favourite character<3<3 he made the whole movie worth it.
heart I love how they made the mad hater look!
Like the Mad Hatter, insanity is SO appealing rofl
I totally agree with you, Tiggles. And Johnny Depp is so good at acting out the insanity of the characters he plays.

3,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pluto-Amilie
They did a terrific job on his costume and everything, but i don't really like that version of the hatter. he wasn't as silly. i really like the hatter in the movie Alice

i lovd his character to he did an amazing job on the part to i love johnny dep in all his movies.
LOVE HIM...
heart heart heart

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
The Mad hatter is a combination of all the versions of Johnny that he has been hiding his whole life (multiple personalities)
Nabai Skyloinne
Pluto-Amilie
They did a terrific job on his costume and everything, but i don't really like that version of the hatter. he wasn't as silly. i really like the hatter in the movie Alice

Well, he wasn't suppose to be as silly...this was dark times in Wonderland, a more serious Alice made for older kids!

I didn't like his accent as much...something about it bugged me. But other wise I found him quirky and awesome! I liked the movie, didn't LOVE, but it's on my list of favorites!

yea the accent thing was weird, he kept changing it all the time. johnny did a great job for the part since that is how they wanted him to be. i just like a happier hatter...poor johnny i felt so bad for the mad hatter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff