Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome to my rp,a sonic the hedgehog rp,i will allow humans to be involved but not too many no i will not put down any rules as follows,im not a control freak like other people of course when u join every character must have a file my character raven(vampire leader) is one of the characters that will be involved and i will now give u a layout of what ur file should look like

character name:Raven The Hedgehog
species:Hedgehog/Vampire
bio:Raven the hedgehog was born a vampire,but,her being born was against the law,the ellisian law at that,her parents(thomas and mellina)broke the law by being together,you see a vampire and mortal cannot exist together in love and prosper....but in hate and hunger,raven is only half vampire but the pravus(sworn to rule the vampire race and enslave the human race as the legend fortells)only raven can be the protector of vampires and the last of her kind.....but is she truly the end of the vampires?
apperance:User Image
crush:none(at least for now)
likes:tea(heated blood)and chocolate cookies,the screams of pain and misery and draining the blood of a helpless human,and she is always ready for a good fight.
dislikes:cooked meat
abilities:she cannot die,she can control others, read their minds, teleport, revive others, run at amazing speeds, bring back the dead,and make someone reborn but let them maintain their shape and sanity,and she can fly and let others do so as well.

well have fun and lets get started!!!! XD
Raven was doing the same thing she does every morning,noon,and night she was watching all of the vampires of stokerton.Making sure everyone came the same as they left,making sure they were all well fed and have a good mornings rest.....however her rest does not come for she does not sleep she simply sits on the cross that is mounted on the highest church of stokerton and watches as every vampire lays down to rest as the dawn rises for the day to begin anew

User Image
Name: Mark Sanchez
species: Human
Group: Freedom fighter
Bio: He doesnt remember much besides beign saved by Amy and sally after falling from space. Later joins freedom fighters and is later taught by espio and the leader of hes clan on how to use hes chakra.
Powers: super speed, can use shadow clones and transformation jutsu.
Personality: kind hearted and ready to die fighting for hes friends.
Crush: mysterious girl from dreams
Likes: running fast, chilli dogs, pizza, color blue, chocolate
Hates: scourge, egg man, spiders,

Ok done now what?
It is early in the morning and mark has decided to go for a run. Little does he know he makes a new friend 2day.
Mark: man what a beautiful morning.
(as he continues to run he sees a cemetery and decides to go through for a short cut.)
Mark: man maybe I shouldnt have came through here something about this place is giving me the chills.
(He stops walking and is standing under a tree where a little tiny spider falls onto hes shoulder)
Mark: hmm? OMG SPIDER!!!!!
(runs as fast as he can but falls into a freshly dug grave)
Mar; AHHHH uphf!!!
(face plant)
Mark: ugh what the!! o god im in a grave is anyone out there!? Someone get me OUT OF HERE!!!
Rylan247
It is early in the morning and mark has decided to go for a run. Little does he know he makes a new friend 2day.
Mark: man what a beautiful morning.
(as he continues to run he sees a cemetery and decides to go through for a short cut.)
Mark: man maybe I shouldnt have came through here something about this place is giving me the chills.
(He stops walking and is standing under a tree where a little tiny spider falls onto hes shoulder)
Mark: hmm? OMG SPIDER!!!!!
(runs as fast as he can but falls into a freshly dug grave)
Mar; AHHHH uphf!!!
(face plant)
Mark: ugh what the!! o god im in a grave is anyone out there!? Someone get me OUT OF HERE!!!

Raven walks up but its so dark he can only see her red eyes shining brightly down at him
(mark looks up and sees red glowing eyes)
Mark: hmm? AAHHH! ... sweatdrop um on second thought im fine down here where ur not so SOMEONE ELSE HELP!!!!!
(starts to punch the sides of the grave)
Mark: ow dammit why can I be super strong!!??? Um I dont suppose ur a badnick or someone whos trying to kill me r u? Cause if ur not then mind giving me a hand?
Rylan247
(mark looks up and sees red glowing eyes)
Mark: hmm? AAHHH! ... sweatdrop um on second thought im fine down here where ur not so SOMEONE ELSE HELP!!!!!
(starts to punch the sides of the grave)
Mark: ow dammit why can I be super strong!!??? Um I dont suppose ur a badnick or someone whos trying to kill me r u? Cause if ur not then mind giving me a hand?

"shut up u big baby before u wake the others and u become breakfast"i say as i pull him out of the hole with only one hand
Mark: woah ur pretty strong and thanks for the help. Others? what others!? its just us 2 out here.
(Gets a better look at u)
Mark: O lol how silly of me I could have swore u were a monster or something turns out ur just a hedgehog. lol.
Rylan247
Mark: woah ur pretty strong and thanks for the help. Others? what others!? its just us 2 out here.
(Gets a better look at u)
Mark: O lol how silly of me I could have swore u were a monster or something turns out ur just a hedgehog. lol.

i give a somewhat evil chuckle"were not the only two out here"i then look at u"im a vampire and the others are around here sleeping,u just cant see them,over 300,000 of us right her,right now"i say as my red eyes flash at him
Mark: vampire lololololhehehaha......... sweatdrop *gulp* vampire?
(inner thoughts)
Marks thoughts: Me plus vampire hedgehog plus morning equals me being break feast)
Mark:... sweatdrop Heha um is there any chance u wont try to suck my brains or whatever u guys suck out of people from me?? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff