Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seth slowly accelerated out of the parking lot. He had to get used to the added weight of another person on the bike, even someone as small as Ren. As they pulled out of the parking lot he suddenly twisted hard on the accelerator. The bike roared as they started top pick up speed. Saying Seth wasn't a cautious driver would be an understatement He weaved in between cars so he wouldn't have to slow down and continued to twist the accelerator and sped up the bike.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Pete walks in slowly to the music room a while later, looking to see Riki on the stage. He grins a bit, jumping onto the stage, looking at her "very nice" he said to her as he reaches into his guitar case, pulling out a design flow for setting up the performance he had in mind with the school band and he own band. He had it set like a normal orchestra behind his band since the band give off the beginning tone to the song. He looks back to Riki "I am not bothering you, am I?" he asked curiously.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Riki looked at him from behind her mask. Without being able to say anything, she ran backstage and turned the song off while it was in the middle of "Glory" from "Pippin". Coming back she put her hands on her hips. What in the name of Broadway are you doing?
User Image

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
"To answer your question, I am working on a layout for a school concert...rare one of it's kind" he said to her, giving a grin as he looks deep in her eyes "how come you are here by yourself?" he asked, curious to know more about why she was singing Broadway show tunes with nobody else around. "Im Pete by the way, what's your name?" he asked curiously

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Interesting. One of a kind... well all performances are such. She brought her back foot forewords and crossed it over her front foot. As to why I am alone in the theatre... She twirled around once then posed for a moment before standing with her hand on her hip again. I'll die if I don't perform. Simple as that. I love Broadway and it's theaters. I'm practicing and letting myself relax. Nothing was going on in the class rooms, so I upt and left. Or right. Depending on how you see it. She cocked her masked face to the side. My name is Riki. Riki Pika. And I perform in front of crowds of all sizes, large she brought her arms out in a gesture of "large" to small singular sensational performances for myself. The mask helps. Lets me be anybody anywhere at anytime. She tightened her ponytail and adjusted the mask.
User Image

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image"Not exactly what I am referring to. Broadway has been done for years on end, and usually it's similar to each other in one way or another." he said to her, sighing a bit as he walks to the end of a stage, holding his guitar in hands. "Imagine something different....you blend the harmonic tunes of a symphony orchestra with the power and intensity of a hardcore metal band. You rarely ever see one done perfectly" he said to her, smirking since he knows only 1 band that ever did it before, but it would be perfect to do for the concert.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
I see. Or rather I hear. But what I meant was, there are different aspects to each performance that make them one of a kind. I thought you meant performance, not sound. She gave a deep bow. I apologize. She then turned around and walked back to her bag, where she pulled out another CD and exchanged it with the Broadway one. She took off the mask and let it lie on her bag. She walked back out onto the stage to the opening sounds of a symphony pumped up and laced with metal. She had found the sound before and burned it immedietly to a disc. It made her need to dance, and when Riki needed to dance it was a performance that was one of a kind. But only these sounds made it control her movements. Normally she would have an idea, but the raw power and richness from these sounds made her a slave to their bidding.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Pete looked to Riki, grinning a bit at her, seeing her move to it. He sighs a bit, listening to it and shrugs as he walks to stop the player. He pulls it out, putting it on the player, putting in his own CD. He begins playing his guitar as it soon the CD begins playing with his music. It shows to be Metallica: Enter Sandman with an orchestra playing to mix with the beat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♫R3N♫

Ren smiled the whole ride. She loved feeling the wind in her hair. She felt so exhilarated.

Bunny

User Image
ω
x x x x x x x x

Mimi Felt she did something wrong, but she
didn't know what it was. "It amost time for gym." Mimi
though; so she put her violin away and ran twords the track
in the back of the school. She was lucky she already had chaged into her gym
clothes.
x x x x x x x x
ω

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Riki stopped dancing for a moment, when she heard the song come on. I love this song! She twirled around for a moment before listening to Pete play the guitar with it. Such a good song... She sat down in the middle of the stage and just listened with her entire being.

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
► Chii Kumari ◄

User Image
Just to tell you something,
When something bad goes wrong,
You have to do something.

Chii got up from her desk being bored of sitting there and began to walk out of the room with her bag and headed to find out where her dorm room was. "I have time so, why not find my room?" She whispered as she passed the music room. She stopped and backed back at the front of the door seeing Riki and Pete. She looked inside watching. She then realised what she was doing. "Don't want to be called a stalker..." She whispered to herself. She looked forward, then back in the room. "He plays nice." She whispered to herself again and looked forward and began to walk.

Oh, and something else,
When something good does right,
Do something to make it better...

Oh please...
Keep me out of it.

OOC: Does people still post here? o:

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((I would, but i need pete to post ya know?))

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
((Sorry about that, been out working and handling other business))
User Image

Pete grins at Riki, smiling at her as he kept playing from start to finish. After he completed the song, he slowly adjusts his guitar a bit so it wasn't in front of him. "You can hear what I meant, right?" he asked, smiling as he sits down nearby her and relaxes while joking a bit more. He was thinking of giving one as strong like that for the competition so the band can actually give a song to surprise others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff