Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel disappointed in the Naruto: Land of the Shinobi Guild. To give up like that ? Its just... *sighs* Whatever. It seems the everyone moved on. I just can't believe that. Its a disgrace. I'm sorry, but that guild was the reason why I started joining guilds, but I guess that just my thought on the subject.
Demon1013
I feel disappointed in the Naruto: Land of the Shinobi Guild. To give up like that ? Its just... *sighs* Whatever. It seems the everyone moved on. I just can't believe that. Its a disgrace. I'm sorry, but that guild was the reason why I started joining guilds, but I guess that just my thought on the subject.

Dude its the same guild just remade in a different guild. You shouldn't feel disappointed because this is the same guild with a different name but everything is the same as the last.
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Dude its the same guild just remade in a different guild. You shouldn't feel disappointed because this is the same guild with a different name but everything is the same as the last.

I can see that, but I just felt that the other guild was more like home. This was is like... Scary strict. So yeah. Its just my opinion.

Tasmi says, "Hey." If you wanted to know.
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

I can see that, but I just felt that the other guild was more like home. This was is like... Scary strict. So yeah. Its just my opinion.

Well I am in control at the moment so it can't be that scary.

Tell her that she needs to join.
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Alright then. I will try to enjoy this one as I have in the other one.

Tasmi doesn't play Gaia anymore.
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

You go tell her that as long as icy is playing gaia she will! Now go get her online.
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

You go tell her that as long as icy is playing gaia she will! Now go get her online.

Lol. But she doesn't have a computer anymore. She would have to borrow someones if she is going to continue playing on Gaia.

Obsessed with her ? Lol.
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Lol. But she doesn't have a computer anymore. She would have to borrow someones if she is going to continue playing on Gaia.

Obsessed with her ? Lol.

Give her yours..xp

And yes I am very obsessed with her. Is that a problem?
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Obsessed with her ? Lol.

Give her yours..xp

Lol. I don't think that is possible, but I will let her get on my computer whenever she comes over.

And I don't have any problem with you being obsessed with her. Lol. She seems to be obsessed with you too. Lol.

Oh, I nearly forgot, She wants to know if she could use her old profile.
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Obsessed with her ? Lol.

Give her yours..xp

Lol. I don't think that is possible, but I will let her get on my computer whenever she comes over.

And I don't have any problem with you being obsessed with her. Lol. She seems to be obsessed with you too. Lol.

Good.

Well if you did have a problem I would have to fix that, ha. xp

Ha, yes she can use her old profile.
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Obsessed with her ? Lol.

Give her yours..xp

Good.

Lol. She says she misses you and thank you.

Lol. I have a question, The Sharingan. It seems that there is so much to do to obtain it. I would like to know what exactly I have to do to get even the slightest chance to obtain it for a character that I will make.
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Obsessed with her ? Lol.

Give her yours..xp

Good.

Lol. I have a question, The Sharingan. It seems that there is so much to do to obtain it. I would like to know what exactly I have to do to get even the slightest chance to obtain it for a character that I will make.

The new owner of the guild thinks the sharingan is overpowering, which to a point it can be, I have already lowered the lines for obtaining it so I can't lower it anymore. If you want the sharingan you need to fill out a clan form and pm it to me.
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Obsessed with her ? Lol.

Give her yours..xp

Good.

The new owner of the guild thinks the sharingan is overpowering, which to a point it can be, I have already lowered the lines for obtaining it so I can't lower it anymore. If you want the sharingan you need to fill out a clan form and pm it to me.

Well it had been said that it is the most powerful Kekkei Genkei next to Pain's Rinnegan. So yeah.
I will send the information to you, Plus, since Tasmi got here she wants to ask if she will lose her sharingan eyes, ranking and all the other things she worked for in the other one. She doesn't care if she does, she just wants to know if she will.
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Good.

Well it had been said that it is the most powerful Kekkei Genkei next to Pain's Rinnegan. So yeah.
I will send the information to you, Plus, since Tasmi got here she wants to ask if she will lose her sharingan eyes, ranking and all the other things she worked for in the other one. She doesn't care if she does, she just wants to know if she will.

Yes, if she wants to have the sharingan she will have to do the same as you but you have to understand that I'm not going to give out the sharingan so easily. It has to been earned so there is a pretty big chance that neither of you will get it. She can keep her lines though but that is it.
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013
i.c.y.c.u.b.e
Demon1013

Good.

Yes, if she wants to have the sharingan she will have to do the same as you but you have to understand that I'm not going to give out the sharingan so easily. It has to been earned so there is a pretty big chance that neither of you will get it. She can keep her lines though but that is it.

Unless I send you a convincing statement, explain why I should beable to obtain such a power verses everyone else, am I correct ? Lol. Sorry, I really can't do anything right now. My laptop is being extra slow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff