Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

User Image

¨°o.O Ȼɪєȴ ΡҕȧɳϯѺϻҕɪѵє O.o°¨

So I'll be sailing on
Out into bermuda blue
Compass needle breaks

Ciel's eyes grew wide seeing as a skeleton like mask formed on Ochigi's face. What was he? Before Ciel could fire another shot, he was lifted off the ground. Kicking and struggling, Ciel dug his fingers into Ochigi's hands trying to get himself free. He couldn't breathe. Next he felt his right side plunge into the ground. Ciel smashed his head off the ground and everything begun to spin as he opened his eyes again. He saw his gun arms length away.

The young master slowly pushed himself up, and reached a hand out toward the pistol. But he was pushed over and Ochigi's cold hand snuck around his throat again. Ciel coughed, feeling his fingertips touch the pistol. He clawed at it finally getting it into his hand. Ciel quickly brought up the gun and started beating his assualtant in the head with the butt of it. He grabbed Ochigi by the hair and pulled his head up then smacked him upside the face with the metal gun.

That should leave him dazed, or let go.

[[OOC: Thank yew! > 3 <'' Ow, it hurts to be beat across the head with a gun e w e'']]

Like the heart I gave to you
I've been laying down in the devils lair
Sailing into the sun I'll be baptized there

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ogichi stumbled back holding his head, it ached a bit but due to the mask being on, it absorbed the damage. Ogichi tossed Zangetsu in the air and grabbed it by it's sash twirling it over his head. Faster and faster until dust started to pick up and blown away, the wind swirled around him. He tossed the spining zangetsu at Ciel, it spun like a fan's blade, grazing his arm that held the pistol.

Blessed Hunter

User Image

So I'll be sailing on
Out into bermuda blue
Compass needle breaks

Ciel had scrambled up when Ochigi had let go off him. Bringing the gun up he paused seeing the sword spinning quickly, Ciel guarded his face from the wind and dust flying around him. He didn't have enough time again to escape when the sword sliced into his arm. Ciel dropped the pistol and latched onto his arm with his other hand. Blood leaked from his head, stream down the side of his face.

He bent down and picked up the gun with his other hand and fired off a few shots at Ochigi while backing up. Ciel was worried about the man he had met before, since he was supposively an ally with this pale man Ciel could be one against two. The odds wouldn't be in his favor. But it didn't look like he was going to interfear, for now Ciel could get out of there.

The young Earl retreated, yet he was stumbling as he ran. His head ached. Ciel peered behind him seeing if Ochigi was following. The gun felt lighter in his hand, he just prayed it wasn't out of ammo.

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ogichi leaped into the air, seeing that Ciel was running away. "All that talk for nothing!" He said laughing, his voice distorted and demonic. The mask covered about seventy-five percent of his face. He spun Zangetsu wildly at his left, it began to glow a crimson red, let the wrapping slide out of his hand til it reached it's end. It was maybe nine yards long, giving Zangetsu an amazing length of reach. He slashed Zangetsu forward and Ciel, using the cloth. "Getsuga Tensho!" The crimson glow released into a massive crimson crecent wave, that tore through the ground, rampaging towards Ciel.

Blessed Hunter

User Image

So I'll be sailing on
Out into bermuda blue
Compass needle breaks

Having fell onto his knees from his migrain, Ciel was holding his head when he noticed the sword coming at him. Ciel quickly got up and flipped back avoiding the strike. He staggard to his feet again but the wave caught him. Ciel was knocked aside, his body twisting in the air until he slammed into the ground. On the hill again, Ciel's body started sliding down. Opening up weak eyes, the boy dug his fingers into the grass holding on to stop his tumble.

Pain stretched through out his body and his head throbbed. Ciel looked down, his gun was missing. Gazing behind him he saw the weapon at the base of the hill halfway hidden in the tall grass. Ciel listened, maybe he couldn't be seen behind the hill. He pushed himself up onto his hands and peered up. There was a good distance between him and Ochigi. With his hat missing, his clothes dirtied and torn, Ciel rolled onto his back and slid down the rest of the hill. He pulled himself up at the bottom and grabbed his gun.

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ogichi looked around, Zangetsu still in his grasp. "Damn did I kill the little s**t?" He placed his hand to his head and scratched it in confusion. "I held back, too." He sighed and walked back over to Xemnas and stabbed Zangetsu into the ground. "So where were we?"

Blessed Hunter

User Image

So I'll be sailing on
Out into bermuda blue
Compass needle breaks

Ciel sighed, hearing no footsteps. The man must of backed down. Now, how was he going to get out of here? The building was the other way. He'd have to sneak out of this field without coming across Ochigi. Which seemed highly impossible. He wasn't getting out of here quickly without Sebastian's help.

Ciel sat down at the bottom of the hill, leaning his head against it. He breathed heavily with his hand gripping the handle of the pistol tightly. Ciel reattached his stockings to the clip on his thighs. He smoothed out his shorts and pulled down his sleeves. Ciel didn't feel like getting up, he didn't even know if he could stand. All he wanted to do was sit and wait for Sebastian to come to his aid.

"Hurry up you idiot, I might die out here." Ciel stayed quiet, trying to listen for that demonic voice of the pale man. Closing his eyes, Ciel decided to rest while he was hiding.

Blessed Hunter

𝔰ebastian_𝔪ichaelis

User Image
“One Hell Of A Butler”

Out of tune this tale of terror
The slow tolling of the funeral bell.

Sebastian sighed contently, getting his fill. He swiped the pocketwatch from his coat, "Oh my, look at the time. I bet Young Master has waited long enough." The butler bit his lip and tucked the watch away. He disappeared with his little side mission completed. He came to a field and looked around with a puzzled expression. A field, why would Ciel be here?

Sebastian spotted a figure sitting at the base of a hill he immediately noticed who it was. His master. The black haired man walked up to the boy and bent down peering at his face. He was sleeping. Sebastian noticed his clothes were torn and his face bloody. In alarm, Sebastian quickly removed a hankerchief from his pocket and smudged off the dirt and blood. The gleam of silver hit by a beam of sunlight flickered and caught his attention. A gun was tightly secured in Ciel's hand. What had happened? Sebastian shook his master, "My Lord, I have returned. Please wake up, what happened to you?"

[[OOC: Just to let you know, Scythe did accept me and even though my profile isn't up yet I am going to start posting.]]
I want to know whats going on in that,
Pretty little head of yours
Everyday is a bone palace ballet.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Hunter

User Image

So I'll be sailing on
Out into bermuda blue
Compass needle breaks

Ciel fidgited, feeling something rub against his face and then something shake him, awaking him from his slumber. He reared his head over and opened his eyes. They flew wide seeing it was his butler. Ciel brought up a firm hand and smacked Sebastian across the face. "Where were you? I almost got myself killed." he hissed quietly, not wanting to be overheard.

The boy brought his knees up, at least he could get out of here and was safe...for now. "I've been calling for you, don't expect me to forgive you for this Sebastian. Afterall, I know you heard me. This torture was probably just for your sick amusement. Now get me out of here, I do not care if you kill them or not." He grumbled, shaking his head and wincing as he stood up again. Ciel pointed a finger up the hill when he talked about 'them', refering to Ochigi and Xemnas. Even though Xemnas had not harmed him, those two were allys...not to be trusted under any circumstance to him.

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Sorry it took so long to reply.... I was busy with work and final's tomorrow is graduation so it might be another r so without posting.))

Xemnas: The Superior of the Inbetween
Weapon: Etheral Blades
Power of Nothingness, and other nobodies

User Image
Xemnas looked at Ceil, "That is just a random mansion, I have never been here before." And then a grey man appeared, and he could sense darkness in Ogichi. "So fellow dark dweller what brings you here?" He listened to what the two seemed to say. "You use me, the leader of the Organization 13? Master of all Nobodies? Na, you are mistaken grey one, it is I that could use you, each other as allies."

((Crap post!!!! So tired and busy!!!!!))

Blessed Hunter

𝔰ebastian_𝔪ichaelis

User Image
“One Hell Of A Butler”

Out of tune this tale of terror
The slow tolling of the funeral bell.

Sebastian paused feeling the hard smack come across his cheek. He looked at Ciel who was angry with him. Sebastian stood up as he did, "My apologies Young Master. I knew you were on this world, but I had no clue what was happening do not judge me." There was a little harshness in his voice. "I was getting the answers to the questions I knew you and I both had. Yet I will share them with you in a safer place. As for our depature...we will leave on your command, My Lord." Sebastian ducked down onto one knee, his head down and a hand to his heart. The other behind his back as he preformed a bow.

Sebastian stood up and looked over the hill as Ciel said his attackers were beyond that point. His face twisted into a hard scowl, he truly wanted to show them what they deserved but Ciel did order to leave. So Sebastian decided to leave there judgement for later. He picked up the Earl into a bridal style and realized Ciel had sat down here to hide from them. To the demon, if they did not look for Ciel they must think he was dead...or grew bored. "What did you do to upset them?" Sebastian asked in his head though it was toward Ciel who was looking away in his arms.

[[OOC: S'okay.]]
I want to know whats going on in that,
Pretty little head of yours
Everyday is a bone palace ballet.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
((Whats going on in the story, I play gaara but I dont know what to do. .....))

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((I have no idea what's going on as well. . . and my character seems to be completely useless. . . all she can do is use a sword with skill))

Blessed Hunter

[[All I know is that Roxas joined and Xemnas is planning to recreate Kingdom Hearts. Roxas just defeated I giant swarm of heartless. Ochigi knows he can't defeat Uliquirra or Ichigo without gaining help so he went to Xemnas. Meanwhile Xemnas was confronting Ciel because Ciel wanted to know what was going on. Ochigi game and teased Ciel, they got into a fight and now Ciel is hiding in the field. His demon butler, Sebastian, came to save him. It's all I really know. Oh and Saya, my character Ciel is kinda useless to. All he has is a gun xD]]
Daj With Highlights
[[All I know is that Roxas joined and Xemnas is planning to recreate Kingdom Hearts. Roxas just defeated I giant swarm of heartless. Ochigi knows he can't defeat Uliquirra or Ichigo without gaining help so he went to Xemnas. Meanwhile Xemnas was confronting Ciel because Ciel wanted to know what was going on. Ochigi game and teased Ciel, they got into a fight and now Ciel is hiding in the field. His demon butler, Sebastian, came to save him. It's all I really know. Oh and Saya, my character Ciel is kinda useless to. All he has is a gun xD]]
((Okay then lol smile ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces