Welcome to Gaia! ::

.. and what's up with the server changes? I'm a bit confused. Last night it said the server I was on was no longer available, refresh and pick a new one. There were new names and I did so. Now today the names are different again and I can't get on any of them. ;(

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this?

Moonlight Streaker

13,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
they have many different servers for zomg, and they routinely cycle to different ones.
example: one day you might see Alarmskeeter, Air Fluff, and Shockroach. Another day you might see Grunny sub, feathered Coatl, and Bladed Vase.

Perfect Saint

Your data may have been trapped in the cycled servers. Happens on occasion. You may need to wait until the next cycling.
Angel-Bunny Rose
they have many different servers for zomg, and they routinely cycle to different ones.
example: one day you might see Alarmskeeter, Air Fluff, and Shockroach. Another day you might see Grunny sub, feathered Coatl, and Bladed Vase.

Ah, alright then. That definitely explains the server names. Thanks. smile

Myrielle
Your data may have been trapped in the cycled servers. Happens on occasion. You may need to wait until the next cycling.

Any ideas as to how long that will take? sad I am semi-addicted to this game now, heh.
Ah well, I tried one more time for good measure and this 5th or 6th try actually worked. Sorry to be a bother. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff