Ms Thelma
i ******** up so bad thread

!
kirsten, what happen
dang Thread.
It's been a long time.
I apologize for my neglect.
and apologies to the queen mary.
and pay my respects to grace and virtue.
hi Thread.
i've been p happy with life as of late.
i have been excessively spending tho
i bought like $500 worth of games, $300 on nice clothes, and god knows how much on food.
still over $10,000 so i'm not sweating it.
gonna be a loooooong december tho
work work work.
i remember being miserable during this time last year with tech school and that poor excuse of a relationship
best tarot reading i ever got

The first card drawn is Pluto, the second is Venus. When Pluto, the god of the underworld, appears in a reading, it is usually a sign that you have completed something or that a very important change is in your near future. Release, loss, and regeneration are all a part of Pluto's significant lessons. Pluto represents a wise soul whom knows when to move on from old situations so that new and better ones may occupy that space in our lives. Venus is the goddess of love, and so blesses all types of relationships from friends and family to lovers. Her influence may bring about a desire for closeness, balance, and peace. When Venus appears in a reading, it usually means that you may feel strongly towards another person, place, or thing. She advises that following your heart will bring you true happiness in everything in life.

The divine dialogue of these cards is: Do not cling to what no longer gives you joy. Do not fear emptiness or loss, as they can make room for new joys to find you.
A picture of Grace showed up in my newsfeed. I didn't recognize her at first.
Then again she probably wouldn't recognize me either.
Jade makes me happy.
Puts me at ease, Thread.
Honor Guard open ranks on Wednesday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out