Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, well to put it short I am a girl with 38 DD-size boobs. I hate them but they just keep getting bigger. Is there any ways to get them smaller or bind them up to give the appearance of a more masculine chest?
Waking up Alone
Okay, well to put it short I am a girl with 38 DD-size boobs. I hate them but they just keep getting bigger. Is there any ways to get them smaller or bind them up to give the appearance of a more masculine chest?

Get a clinical reduction?
Lose weight

Binding is generally quite painful and shouldn't be done on a regular basis. I suggest maybe looking into a surgical option instead. :3
Chop 'em off
I think I'm too young for surgery.

Original Ladykiller

Stop bumping.

Just wear a sports bra or one of those size reducing bras...those wont actually make you smaller but it will make you look it.

Rainbow Dog

Losing weight or getting a surgical breast reduction are pretty much the only methods I know of.
If you're not old enough for the surgery yet then you're just going to have to deal with it until you are.
Sorry, I'll stop bumping now.
P; Oh. o3o Damn. . .don't mind losing weight though that may take a while V-v and I'll just have to wait for surgery I guess. . .
Why is it that you want a flatter chest? Make sure you're wearing a suitably fitted bra. You could try an oversized top, not low-cut but also not high around the neck either. If you wear something that draws attention to your lower half, it'll take the focus away from your top half. Large scarves and other accessories will conceal them too. Surgery is too dramatic for something like this, unless it's causing you an irrational amount of anxiety. Then the problem becomes something else.
be proud of em!!! most girls are flat and try to show off their nothingness so u should show em off like ur proud to have them there!!
I want a flatter chest because I want to try to make my outward appearance mirror my inward identity.
I am not proud of having them there. I hate that I'm a girl on the outside.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Sounds like you want to be a man. If so, then you should focus on that whole goal. I am not an expert on FTM trnasistions, but they usually have ways to deal with it before you are old enough to get srugery. Go to groups too,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff