Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Supernatural Academy for the Gifted! Rules:
You can be any supernatural creature, (Vamp, werewolf, dragon, demon, etc.)
No godmodding
No cybering, but romance allowed
No killing other players
This roleplay is public so invite people.
Have Fun!!! biggrin

Profile must contain:
owner name:
character name:
sex:
powers:
weapons:
bio:
picture (not of real self):
djharris10
User Image

Welcome to the Supernatural Academy for the Gifted! Rules:
You can be any supernatural creature, (Vamp, werewolf, dragon, demon, etc.)
No godmodding
No cybering, but romance allowed
No killing other players
This roleplay is public so invite people.
Have Fun!!! biggrin

Profile must contain:
owner name:
character name:
sex:
powers:
weapons:
bio:

owner name: djharris10
character name: Verasu Deltaru
race: dragon phoenix hybrid
sex: male
powers: fire control, telekinesis, telepathy, natural with any blades
weapons: dual daggers, katana on his back.
bio: Comes from an unknown part of the world, he doesn't like talking about his past, he only trusts very few and he's a natural born assassin, he's mainly antisocial unless someone invites him to do something with them.
picture (not of real self): User Image

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
owner name: sky_angel_princess_136
character name: Irina Love
race: Crystal child
sex: female
powers: elemental, controls crystal, and can see into your mind
weapons: fan and sword made from crystal
bio: her village was attacked and now she goes to school hoping hunters wouldn't find her.
picture:
before transformation: User Image

after transformation: User Image

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
irina User Image

irina walked onto the school grounds wondering about.
owner name: Porlin_doll
character name: Princess Atrantress Lovenot
race: Goddess of all Gods and Goddesses
sex: Female!
powers: goddess powers, predicting the future, knowing the past, normal stuff and stuff unknown
weapons: herself, swords, sharpness
bio: Daughter of the God Zeus, sent to earth to find out about other creatures from the myths has an older sister.
picture (not of real self): User Image
Verasu walks onto the campus and takes off his weaponry by a fountain
User Image
Atrantress fell from the skys and landed in a loud thud. "Owwwwwwwwww!" She screamed. Digging into her leg was a statute of stars. She was bleeding bad
Porlin_doll
User Image
Atrantress fell from the skys and landed in a loud thud. "Owwwwwwwwww!" She screamed. Digging into her leg was a statute of stars. She was bleeding bad

Verasu walks to the girl that hit the ground and looks at the bleeding leg, "Need some help?" he asks coldly.
User Image

Atrantress looks at the strange boy who walked up to her. "kinda cute..." she mumbles. "Yes please." she gives him one of her you-can't-resits-me smiles.
Verasu gets out a first aid kit and looks at the stars, "This will hurt a little." he said without emotion and he pulls out the stars swiftly. as he covers the wounds with some bandages he looks at her, "You're pretty cute yourself. I'm Verasu."
User Image

She blushed when he fixed her leg, then blushed again when he heard her and called her cute. "T-thanks, My name is Atrantress." She holds out one of her hands to shake "Help me up?" she smiled
owner name: firefairy9
character name: Momo Moon
race: Angel
sex: female
powers: can fly, can purify, her singing can either put people to sleep, she can also tell if someone is lying.
weapons: Her wings can become sharp as razor blades and the feathers can be used as daggers
bio: Momo was once an angel of the purest kind. But when one of the great elders turns up murdered, the prime suspect is Momo. She is then exiled to the farthest reaches of all of the worlds. She is now trying to find the real murderer and return to Heaven. Her investigation led her to this supernatural school.
User Image
Porlin_doll
User Image

She blushed when he fixed her leg, then blushed again when he heard her and called her cute. "T-thanks, My name is Atrantress." She holds out one of her hands to shake "Help me up?" she smiled

Verasu grabs her hand and pulls her up and gives her a small stick, "Here, use this for a walking stick." he said kindly and walks with her.
User Image
Atrantress took the stick. And started to walk with Verasu. "So...what are you exactly?" she asks trying to make small talk.
"I'm a phoenix dragon hybrid, born a phoeniix, and i can turn into my dragon form, or at least that's what my father told me before he died. I haven't turned into my dragon form yet." he said while walking by her, "And you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff