Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this would be me and my boyfriend. (i look like hell, he looks like hell, but whateverrr.)
i've never ever seen him with short hair. just long hair, and then a bunchh of months ago, dreads. now he wants to cut them off because it's getting hot hot hot.

and i've been asked to find him a cute haircut. so. i'm thinking like brad pitt spikey on the top and messy but other than that, i cant really think of any ideas! i need help! so i'm asking yall(:
I think something like this would suit him well
Cup o Spoilers
I think something like this would suit him well

This.

I think a short and spiky look would be cute. C:
Hm, he has a long face. I think he'd look good with some kind of duck flip/faux hawk kind of deal.
Kind of like this??
Rose Rosier
Hm, he has a long face. I think he'd look good with some kind of duck flip/faux hawk kind of deal.
Kind of like this??
Ugh. Quinto is so delicious. Lmao. But I second this. I also do like that messy, deliberately tousled hairstyle. You know, the Robert Pattinson one; only without the pan-face.
I agree with Cup o Spoilers, that cut would look good on him.
Your boyfriend has a male model kind of look.
smile

Professional Friend

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Khymaera
Rose Rosier
Kind of like this??
Ugh. Quinto is so delicious. Lmao. But I second this. I also do like that messy, deliberately tousled hairstyle. You know, the Robert Pattinson one; only without the pan-face.

FFFF. I love that hairstyle, although it is a bit unfair using Quinto seeing as how he looks good in everything.

I agree though the tousled hair seems best.
thanks everyone. i'm glad to know i had sortof the right idea. XD
i was texting him pictures of abercrombie models with that sort of haircut, i'm sure he felt really odd about that hahahaha.

yall rock and that guy that khy linked is gorgeous holy crap. o____o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces