• Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
xD ok, i have no poster. . .YET
but, would anyone be interested in buying an 18x24 inch poster of this:
http://shomiku.deviantart.com/art/Akiro-Tsuru-re-done-149316532
It'll be a re-done better quality xD
i'm redoring most of the linart and probably most of the colouring soon xD
the price would be about $30(CAD)
and about $24(CAD) if you dont want ti laminated(ong, why the hell would you do that? D cool
Also, you'd be paying the shipping, cause i dont have that kinda money xD
I'll sign the back of every damn poster >8D
that way if i ever become famos, you've got my signature lmao xD
anway, comment and tell me if you'd buy my damn poster 8O
if not, then i still love you, i'll just love you about 10% more if you do buy it xD
so your like. . .buying my love xD

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
I like the picture, but I don't think I'd want that big a version of it. If I saw it in an Artist Alley at a convention I would probably buy a smaller version of it.

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I agree with Hotaru Kudo. I'd probably buy something that was smaller. If it was big, I'd buy it if it had a lot of details or if the body/subject actually filled most of the poster.

Nice drawing by the way biggrin Love your gallery >w<

Obsessive milonguera

I wouldn't.
It's pretty, but I'm not really the target audience you're looking for.
It seems too simple for me to actually want to buy it.
I like it, but I don't think the composition fits the ratio you've put it in. The image itself is nice, and I even like the black behind it... but it's just kind of swimming in it with no attachment. It could just as easily be a square.

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's very low detail, a bit messy, and too boring for me to buy a poster of it. I might buy a button or sticker if you had a more interesting an eye-drawing image at your skill level, but I definitely wouldn't buy a poster of one of your doodles, when I probably could get a poster from a more skilled artist for the same price. In my opinion, it's overpriced as well.

Whimberly's Princess

Versatile Receiver

9,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Hotaru Kudo
I like the picture, but I don't think I'd want that big a version of it. If I saw it in an Artist Alley at a convention I would probably buy a smaller version of it.

Probably same for me. I think it's beautiful, but I wouldn't likely buy a poster of it.
I wouldn't buy it. neutral
It would be great on a journal cover or something, but as a wall piece, I would have a hard time with that. I like it tho.
User Image

I agree with what seems to be the general opinion of the topic. If it was made on a smaller scale i wuld probably be more compelled to buy it over if it was at such a large size.

Go for something more cluttered (not too much but this seems just a bit too simple, maybe add to the blue flame and have little demon people idk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff