Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

I stopped reading and never finished it. So it became the end of the series for me.
It got boring and I never finished it. But I already knew he was going to die since my friend told me.

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I stopped watching Death Note all together.
I cried but still watched Deathnote because I wanted to see Kira/ Light brought to justice!! I'm glad that Near took Light down.

Timid Lunatic

Mugen of Champloo
Due to all the spoilers in the a/m/c such as this one I didn't have the chance to have emotions cause I knew what was coming.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ɛɨʆ on't aŁwąƴs hav an ҼЇ facƎ.

I love you. User Image

ŧherϵforƏ, e muƧ be arƔ of ңosҼ e ϵ.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hahaha.. sorry...

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i love light/raito so much. L and light can be a good friends. but in real they are Secretly against with each other because of death note.
i want them to become friends they are kinda perfect together.

Fashionable Survivor

I got pissed off and stopped watching it... I still haven't finished watching it... probably won't.

O.G. Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
ending of the show from there.
shinigami rhin
User Image

Thanks for the spoil D:
I laughed. Seriously.
I was so shooked i couldn't move, I actually had to call up my friend just to confirm that it really happened. The two of us cried for days after that. . .I still cry over it, i'm still indenile that he's gone!! dramallama

Dangerous Visionary

I was a little shocked but at the same time. I thought it was a nice play by Light. Remember this was all a game to the both of them. Also, I knew there would be another arch so yeah. I was a little like "oh" feelings. Since I didn't really like L he was just too cocky and unclean for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff