6,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i didn't cry, i just didn't believe it. i kept thinking that L will "come back to life" or that he tricked Light or sth~ well as we know how L does his works... but then he Really died and thats his last appearance. A bit disappointed cus i don't really like the 2 new guy Mello and Near. hahaha the first part i wanted L to win and Light to be defeated, but then the second part after L's death, i wanted Near to lose... hahaha L is the best!

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Genius

I laughed. I laughed when everyone in the series died, except for Matt since I knew his fanbase was a bunch of retards and that they'd cry over the death of a character who had maybe ten minutes of total screentime before being offed.

Death Note is s**t.
first i though it was an act or something, but when it got confirmed i stopped watching one piece. I restarted after quite some while : )
That the series completely jumped the shark.

I was right.

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

my reaction was neutral then rofl

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
eek => sad => crying
It was kind of a mix of :o and O_O. I really thought it would be the case of the "good guy" winning; I thought L would eventually find out about Light and take him to jail or something. I'm actually glad it wasn't like that, though. That as an ending < The real ending.

Ruthless Lunatic

Knowing that, I know I have to continue reading until I know what will 'really' happen.

So, L had a descendant, N who later was the one who killed Kira not Light Yagami.

Since Light Yagami is killed by Ryuk.

All the same way, Mangas have sometimes unbelievable/useless endings.
User Image
"The one last drink which rescues the souls hurt by solitude, and has nowhere else to go,
That is the Glass of the Gods."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
First I was startled, because I hadn't seen it coming How did I not?
Then I struck a tiny frown.
Then I chortled, but not nearly as hard as I did when Light got shot.
Well… I was reading it for Mello, so when L died, I was happy that Mello would pop up soon.

AkioGoto's Husband

Witty Elocutionist

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Being a fan of Light, I felt accomplished, I supported the winning side... Then out of nowhere! Near came and gave him AIDs so the rest of the police had to shoot him up to prevent an epidemic!

But seriously, I hate Near with a passion, and Mello... Meh, he was okay... but if anyone had to defeat Light I would rather it be L, because he was the only one of the three that was half way epic, and gave Light a challenge. Near just capitalize on his supporter's mistake...

Which brings me to my next statement... Teru Mikami should be shot in the face for his sins against KIRA!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

I cheered.
Due to all the spoilers in the a/m/c such as this one I didn't have the chance to have emotions cause I knew what was coming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff