Welcome to Gaia! ::

no
I like it so far, can't wait for the next installment!
namiXdeidara
I like it so far, can't wait for the next installment!

Thanks!Not many of my fanfics except for Sonic, Zim, and KH are very good, so I'm glad you like this one =D
lol, Zim having hissy fits is funny and Gir just rocks my socks. this is getting good xd

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

Haha, I love this as much as I love the origional Invader Zim. xd
3nodding
THANK GOD THE WRITER'S CRAMP IS DEAD!!! Anyways, more fanfic!

Zim sat in front of a computer, and typed in a few alien characters to reveal a screen showing Kit's base. She was on her bed, face-down, listening to Facedown by Red Jumpsuit Apperal, and drawing something. Suddenly, Zim saw what it was. On the picture, snow was falling around Kit's face as she was hugged behind by Dib. Zim cut the moniter off, realizing that Dib wasn't a tool; that she actually loved him. Which, Zim thought, is exactly why she was a faliure in Irken armies everywhere.
still loving it. i would help you out but i have writer's block on almost all of my stories. Never knew Zim could be so harsh though, but good character none the less.
The next day, Kit was wearing black Converses, black skinny jeans, and a black, short-sleeve hoodie. Also, she had gotten glasses; they were thick-rimmed with black rims. Dib blushed when she sat down, and Zim pushed a hidden button, which began his evil plan.

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

Lethal Kitsune Warrior
Saya Ikeda
Haha, I love this as much as I love the origional Invader Zim. xd
3nodding

thx. anyways, about your signiture, L CANNOT BE DEAD!! I LUV HIM AS MUCH AS I LUV ZIM AND GIR!!!! crying

But...he died.
DX
L was the best thing about Deathnote. heart
Ohmygod. I love this. Keep writing(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items