Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

Shieeet, I may not be a fan of hockey or ice in the first place, but they even stumbled upon putting in ice related items that people have been dying for, that didn't even have to be put into a ice pack. The new full lens goggles are to die for, been craving these things for ages!
The new gloves are a major thumbs up as well, we seriously need more types of gloves, and giving us 3 sets = wow. And I love how they fit, at first I assumed "oh hey a clunky glove, that'll never look good on me, I click it and it fits damn good.

I don't even feel like you can put these items on and only become a hockey player, they seem to work with so many outfits. Goodjob gaia, I also really love the sparkling pants wink

Also thanks a bunch for putting the delayed item design contest up, i'm definitely sending in my captain hat design!

8,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I am a figure skater myself and love the figure skating items. My favorite is the professional figure skates. Also I am happy to see hockey items. I am also a goalie sister and love the goalie love as well.

Distinct Smoker

I find the items are icky.
And also they released them kinda late.
Winter is almost over.
Fail.

Kitten

TechnologicalMindF_ck
I find the items are icky.
And also they released them kinda late.
Winter is almost over.
Fail.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its still technically winter till april, and also gaia is worldwide, winter is starting in other locations as well. Plus, I see no harm with these items. At least were getting gold shop items, nothing to complain about. Also the pixel work is GOOD.
No fail.
Plus is sorta relates to the olympics by expressing that vancouver had really no snow, yet they still plowed through some real n fake to get things going. Telling people you can get snow by any means. wink

Distinct Smoker

Gaia mainly focuses on the US.
So for them to bring out items when march 21st is spring is nuts.
I'm in Canada and there isn't even any snow left.
I still say fail.
p.s.- other gaia sites for other locations of the world.

Kitten

I really don't care otherwhys, people have been wanting hockey items, and sparkly pants. Might as well throw it in BEFORE the winter is officially over, instead of a whole year later.
Also i edited my post, I did include that canadas snow lacking could be a incentive to release these items, as a silly irony.
Also they may focus on the US, but their is very significant users outside of the US, very significant. And the only other site that is "a sister gaia" is china gaia. But thats for china.
About freaking time.

I did suggest this a while ago, glad it finally happened. Would have been better timing to debut them before the Olympics but it's still good.

O.G. Nerd

Yes, hockey items at last! It's not a fail, silly billy - the hockey season is still going on! And anyway people have been asking for them for donkey's years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff