User Image

This week, Timmy's tragic journey finally comes to a happy ending as he's turned into an evolving item: Timmy! We've also got great new updates to the Case of Pietro and the Seracila Pendant. Take a gander!

User Image

You can grab these EIs-- including a first-generation Timmy-- in the Gaia Cash Shop!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Stay tuned for Timmy's final report!

User Image

Timmy: Well, folks, I guess this is it. Thousands and thousands of you guys voted in my poll last week, and it seems like mosta you want me to become an evolving item. Hey, sounds good to me! Havin' a normal, happy childhood woulda been pretty neat, but if I turn into an item, I get to become the thing I love the most!

But before I do that, I'd better tell you what's goin' on this week in terms of other evolving items: first up, the Case of Pietro has encountered another plot twist! The Detective, with the captured thief in tow, have stumbled upon the deceased Investigator... but the Barista and Bartender are nowhere to be found? You guys followin' all this? Good! There's also a great update to the Seracila Pendant, with some gorgeous new blue-and-white garments.

There's also gonna be, if everything goes accordin' to plan, a brand new EI this week: ME! Remember to vote in our weekly poll to let us know which items you like best. Now, I guess I better consult the Giant Holy Head about turnin' into an item...

User Image

Giant Holy Head: Are you ready, Timmy? I warn you, though, that you may experience some slight discomfort as we convert you into an inanimate object...

Timmy: Converted into an inanimate object? I gotta be honest: that sounds a tiny bit like, y'know, you're killin' me.

Giant Holy Head: Oh! No, of course not. Nothing like that. You'll be immortalized as an item, not killed. You'll be on a higher plane of existence, Timmy. You'll be in thousands of places at once, enjoying the company of all the fans who purchase you, living thousands of joyous lives at once.

Timmy: That sounds like it should be kinda scary, Giant Holy Head, but somehow I'm feelin' a profound sense of calm and relief and spiritual fulfillment, as if I've finally discovered the true purpose of my life! I think it's some sorta religious ecstacy.

Giant Holy Head: Well, the oxygen is very thin at this altitude.

Timmy: What the heck? Let's go for it! I wanna be an evolving item!

Giant Holy Head: Any last words, Timmy?

Timmy: Wow, guess I shoulda thought about this in advance, huh? Well, mostly, I wanna thank all the great people out there who tuned in every week and showed so much support for me, even when I turned into an awful mutant and started eatin' the Doc's arm. Even if the Doc was kinda mean sometimes, all the fans out there always had my best interests at heart, and I'm always gonna remember that-- I can't wait to hang out with you all when I'm an item!

Giant Holy Head: Anything else?

Timmy: Oh yeah... and I hope I'm real valuable in the Marketplace! And, uh, I wanna say to the Doc that she's always been my favorite person, even when she did mean things. And I guess that's all.

Giant Holy Head: That's very sweet, Timmy. You ready?

Timmy: Let's do this. Oh! Wait! Isn't Evil Timmy still out there somewh--

Giant Holy Head: *ZZZZAAAP* ...hey, it worked! Whew. To be honest, I've never done that before, so there was about a 50% chance he'd just melt into a twitching puddle of gore and viscera. So... hey, I guess I'm running the show for the rest of the week, so it's my duty to let you know that Timmy is the newest evolving item available in the Cash Shop! You can pick one up today! So... uh... I guess that's all? Goodbye, everyone!