Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I have saved up enough money to get a new pair of skinny jeans and I found 2 pairs I like. I like this pair but I am afraid that the wash is to girly for a guy to be wearing, and I like this pair but I am afraid they might not be as comfortable as the other pair. Please give your opinions.
How about this pair?
Honest opinion? They're both sort of ugly in appearance. If guys are going to wear skinny jeans, their wash should be dark.
Kay, I'll look for a darker wash
I like them both.

I think lighter washes on a guy would look different and more original than a dark wash.

(I don't know anything about your body size and shape though.) So they would look unique, but I'm not sure how well they'd compliment you personally.
out of the two, i'd choose the second. the first pair is too feminine, and i think it would look weird. however, i agree on guys wearing dark wash skinny jeans. i think dark wash always looks better.

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I really don't like the first ones, so if you're set on one of those two, get the second pair.

But have you tried places that have guy skinny jeans?
Zumiez and Pacsun have some that are pretty decent.
They're both hideous. If you insist on wearing skinny jeans, at least get black or a dark wash.

And buy the ones made for men, for goodness sake.

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Okay, EW. They both look like you are gay.

And the first one is way too expensive.
Majnooni
They're both hideous. If you insist on wearing skinny jeans, at least get black or a dark wash.

And buy the ones made for men, for goodness sake.
I have found a pair like the first one that I think are a lot less gay , I'll post here in a second. Oh and Black skinny jeans tend to be too stiff and I usually end up not liking them.

There is hardly any quality men's skinny jeans so no I can't wear a men's skinny jeans. I have quite a few pairs of Levis 510/ 511 skinny jeans that are mens and I don't like any of them all that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff