Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Greedy Cat

10,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Jagger-Wolf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She laughed a wicked laugh and said...

Fine. You sound set in your ways, and nothing we say is really going to change your mind.

I just hope you live long enough to see your "ideal" weight.
"Come here, let me clip your wings"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, me too. After that, death is cool. Don't fear the reaper, man.

Also, thin zombies are easier to kill. I refuse to become a fat zombie, ever. I will re-kill myself if I ever become a fat zombie. I hate nothing more than those.

Eloquent Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She laughed a wicked laugh and said...

Okay, now you're starting to sound like a troll, or just someone trying to get a rise out of people.
"Come here, let me clip your wings"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Bear

Oh yeah, I'm calling shenanigans on this one.

You're a dude now? zombies?

Troll'd. Ok.

/thread

Greedy Cat

10,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Jagger-Wolf

Okay, now you're starting to sound like a troll, or just someone trying to get a rise out of people.

K, I'll stop then, because I think ( like you said) I've made up my mind (to an extent...)

But, yes, I DO like getting rises... But I'll quit, and go to paranormal with my zombies, and, uh, somewhere else with my cannibalism.
Catsnatch
Jagger-Wolf

Are you a cheerleader? A mountain climber? If not, what does it matter that you're "easy to pick up"?

Before I got sick, I had a hard time convincing people I was NOT 120lbs. Now that I'm almost at that point, gonk , it scares the hell out of me. It is not healthy for me to be this small.

You're sick. Plain and simple. I don't know what happened to you in your life to make you this way, but I know that I feel sorry for you. NO GIRL should ever be so preoccupied with her weight, unless it's a health issue. Do you suffer from any health issues from weight, or lack of weight? If not, who gives a flying care?!

I'd LOVE to be a cheerleader.

Yeah, I'm sick. What's worse? I'm male. I knew I was pushing it with 95. 110 seems more healthy, (though still not healthy) but until I reach a look and weight I'm satified with, I'll shoot low.

Jagger's right, you sound trollish.
If you are then whatever, if not then I'll still help.

Well 135 is already too low for your height, especially if you're a guy.
I'm a female around 145 - 150 lbs, 5'9", & I'm 19 & even that's supposedly too low for our height & age group.
I think the lowest weight you should be is probably around 140 lbs, 145 lbs since you're a guy.
No starving yourself, if you want to be a decent weight that still makes you look human, just eat healthy & exercise.
Also, I wouldn't go by weight if you want to look thinner, you should go by measurements.
For a 5'9" male, your waist could be 32" & you'll be kinda thin, but still healthy & not looking like you're from Ethiopia.

Edit: And apparently I was slow in this whole thing. lol

Eloquent Vampire

Since you like being a cannibal, ever tried to be a SELF-cannibal?

Because that's what happens when you starve yourself. Your body first eats away your muscles, then your fat. You wither away and die a slow, miserable, painful death.

Ask any anorexic, it's MISERY. And they don't wish their SICKNESS AND DISORDER on anyone else.

Greedy Cat

10,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nah, CB, that's cool Info is wanted.

I sound like a troll? I need to redefine troll for myself, then, it's not what I thought it was.

But I asked on the first page, for someone to clarify sex v. gender, and here's why: I want to look like a girl. Female. First thing, though, I thought I could work on body shape because it wouldn't cost me anything to do that. Like hormones, or plastic surgery, or even cute girl clothes would.

My steady source of income is the change I find on the floor of my school. Today I was lucky, and picked up a quarter, but it's been a pretty dry year for me.

Greedy Cat

10,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Jagger-Wolf

Since you like being a cannibal, ever tried to be a SELF-cannibal?

Because that's what happens when you starve yourself. Your body first eats away your muscles, then your fat. You wither away and die a slow, miserable, painful death.

Ask any anorexic, it's MISERY. And they don't wish their SICKNESS AND DISORDER on anyone else.

No, active self-harm is something I can Not do. The best I ever did with cutting myself, was I slit all of my fingertips open with a blade I pulled out of a shaving razor. That's my tolerance for pain.
But you mean passive self-cannibalism, not active. That's not what I want.

But eating away muscles? Hell yeah! I don't intend to go for extremes, but if I aim low, and miss, I'll still be in a pretty desirable (for me) range.

Eloquent Vampire

If you want to look more girlish, or even androgynous, you can grow your hair out a bit (depending on how long it already is) and get a girlish style.

Wear bootcut girls' jeans. Find a small, used bra at Value Village or something and stuff it. Rice in stockings/nylons works great. Wear not tight tops, but not loose either, fitted is the word. Button ups are great for this. Try a bit of makeup, like foundation, powder, eyeliner, maybe a nude or slightly pink lipstick. All of this you can get fairly cheap.

Skinny =/= girlish.

Magnetic Explorer

Many things have to be taken into account. I'm 5'1 and about 125 which would be overweight but I have large hips and (for my height) kind of a large-ish bust so I wouldn't try to lose any weight.
If your BMI seems off don't worry, it doesn't take curves into account.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The ideal weight for YOU depends on your age, body type, height, bone density (because if you have small bones like I do, of course you're going to weigh a bit less), and genetics.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Pandrogyny
So, it's totally okay to starve yourself or whatever you plan to do to get down to a ridiculously unhealthy weight that you think is attractive, even if it means your body is going to be weakened by it and very unhappy with you? rolleyes

I can tell you right now, if you are over 13 years old you should NOT weigh less than 100 pounds.

I'm 19 years old and I weigh between 92-95 lbs, because guess what? That's just how I am. My body doesn't gain weight easily, and besides, I'm only 5 ft tall. It's not like I'm 5'7 and 95 lbs. I don't have bones sticking out of my body. When I look in the mirror before I take a shower, I don't see my rib cage at all. Also, genetics and small bones plays a big part in how much I weigh.

Also, if someone is 4'9-4'11 and they're over 13 years old (because one of my friends is only 4'11), then being in the 90s range is okay, since a lot of BMI charts say that being in the 90s is in range of a normal BMI.

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
It changes from person to person, based on body type height and age to a degree.

I'm 19, 145 lbs, and am a size -6 with a 26/27 inch waist...
for someone else 145 lbs could mean a size 10.
Don't arbitrarily say you want to loose weight and just not eat or something like that as well.
Just eat healthier, eat a bit less, and do mild exercise.
Sometimes you don't even need to loose weight, just toning exercises, like leg lifts and sit ups, which when done correctly can tone your legs but and waist.
Catsnatch
Yes yes, the problem some of you seem to be having, though, is that word, "healthy". It's not health I care about. Also, you reminded me I need to try again to thin down my arm muscles-- I have almost 0% body fat, so not only are they so defined, but one of my TS tics I've worked into a flexing of the arms (becuase it can be hidden under long sleeves).

Say, Belle: Quickly refresh me on sex v. gender?

You are a girl, right?
Because 0% body fat is impossible for you to function.
Women are supposed to have about 17-20% body fat, I believe.
Otherwise your body will not work, including your reproductive system.

Health is ALWAYS your number one concern when it comes to your body.
Aesthetics aren't going to do s**t for you if you're dead.
And considering you're saying that you're 130 now with "nearly 0% body fat", that means you've got to be somewhat tall and muscular.
To be 95-110 is going to be deadly.
Me----girl-----16----5'8----131pounds =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff