Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Genius

NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

What's a GB?
go means give backs. It's a thing made up with betting on gaia. Some people see it as polite to give some gold back after winning a bet. On the other hand some people see it as rude to not give one. So I let people know before they even start a bet with me that I don't GB

OOHH.
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
Thank you for the explanation. 3nodding
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

What's a GB?
go means give backs. It's a thing made up with betting on gaia. Some people see it as polite to give some gold back after winning a bet. On the other hand some people see it as rude to not give one. So I let people know before they even start a bet with me that I don't GB

OOHH.
not a problem =) so how is your day today?

Bashful Genius

NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

What's a GB?

OOHH.

It is good. 3nodding
Been working on a paper that's been an annoying thing sweatdrop
It'll be done for friday and then more papers, cases, and trials / tribulations!
Exciting whee

How about you?

Bear

825k each omg scarf?
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

What's a GB?

OOHH.

It is good. 3nodding
It'll be done for friday and then more papers, cases, and trials / tribulations!
Exciting whee

How about you?
ugh been trying to get people to join the marine corps. Has not been going as smoothly as I had hoped lol. Outside of that I am having a blast. 3nodding xp
What is your paper on?

Bashful Genius

NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

What's a GB?

OOHH.

It is good. 3nodding
Exciting whee

How about you?
ugh been trying to get people to join the marine corps. Has not been going as smoothly as I had hoped lol. Outside of that I am having a blast. 3nodding xp
What is your paper on?

You're a recruiter?

My paper is about economic and social rights, how they are curtailed by globalization and neoliberal economic policies that only seem to benefit industrialized nations. >_<; So the rights of workers and poor people in developing and ironically also developed nations fall at the behest of corporate capitalist monsters. >_>;;;;
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

OOHH.

It is good. 3nodding
Exciting whee

How about you?
What is your paper on?

You're a recruiter?

My paper is about economic and social rights, how they are curtailed by globalization and neoliberal economic policies that only seem to benefit industrialized nations. >_<; So the rights of workers and poor people in developing and ironically also developed nations fall at the behest of corporate capitalist monsters. >_>;;;;
sounds like a lot of work and thought is going into that paper and to that I say he'll yea...and I would love to talk with you on a lot of that but unfortunately I guarantee I only understand a fraction of what you know lol.

I'm not a recruiter I'm am just currently on recruiting duty.

Bashful Genius

NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

OOHH.

It is good. 3nodding
Exciting whee

How about you?
What is your paper on?

You're a recruiter?

sounds like a lot of work and thought is going into that paper and to that I say he'll yea...and I would love to talk with you on a lot of that but unfortunately I guarantee I only understand a fraction of what you know lol.

Oooh okais. What are you or do??

I don't know the military in the United States.. Just I have just criticized their work abroad in other papers. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

It is good. 3nodding
Exciting whee

How about you?
What is your paper on?

You're a recruiter?

I don't know the military in the United States.. Just I have just criticized their work abroad in other papers. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
lol no worries here no organization is perfect and exempt of criticism.

I am an aircraft mechanic.

Bashful Genius

NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

It is good. 3nodding
Exciting whee

How about you?
What is your paper on?

You're a recruiter?

Interesting. What kinds of aircrafts?
Have you ever been near a b-2 stealth bomber? eek
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

You're a recruiter?

lol no I have not and right now I am still in training. So I haven't really worked on anything. I know I am pretty lame lol. But hey everyone has to start somewhere xp

Bashful Genius

NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy
NeoTidus
chubsy wubsy

You're a recruiter?

lol no I have not and right now I am still in training. So I haven't really worked on anything. I know I am pretty lame lol. But hey everyone has to start somewhere xp

Hehehe, that's ok!
And yes, everyone has to start somewhere.
I just asked because I love this aircraft. gonk It's so.. pretty. gonk
chubsy wubsy
yea and if I did work on those I couldn't tell you anyways lol. And I think they are purtty too lol heart

Bashful Genius

I am starving. xp
heart
chubsy wubsy

I am starving. xp
heart
a guy just walked in advertising about some Thai food. That sounds yummy lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash