Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

Our economy is in enough of a recession as it is. We do not need to waste any more of the money we do not have for them. Enough people here are jobless, living off unemployment already. This is ridiculous. Lets care about America first, shall we?

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

You are an idiot.

People here can afford two or ten or twenty dollars. People are DEAD in Haiti. And thousands more potentially DYING.

Giving up the amount of one meal could possibly save someone's LIFE.
how did you pass the 7th grade hati is the porrest country in the west hemisphere the average family makes 100 us dollers a year
Oh come on now. Even if you donated a dollar, you'd be helping out. You wouldn't want to live in mud huts and eat mud sandwiches.

Dapper Werewolf

How about you worry about your attitude.
It's not like the government itself is giving money; it's thousands of people on Gaia each donating ten or twenty dollars.
Oh no, but wait, you were planning on spending that money on that cute shirt at the mall, weren't you? That's money that could have bought someone food and water, and not to mention medical supplies.

GROW UP.
But Haiti is a small contry thats there is peple from Haiti, is in Usa before the earthquake hit haiti
i Beleive we should Pray and donate to save Haiti.

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Invisible Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
Redox Detox
Dear Carla,

If I could, I would throw you and everyone who shares your attitude in a large vat of acid.

You are my hero.
Yes, yes it may seem ridiculous, but do you not get the fact that this terrible earthquake was huge? This world is not teaming up against each other, this world is a place who needs a helping hand.

Timid Reveler

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
People who donate are probably able to afford the ten or twenty dollars they donate. It isn't as if donating to the Haitian disaster is mandatory.
I am personally willing to do without that new pair of sneakers if it means I can feed someone affected by this disaster.
My family and I donate to charities on a regular basis.

The sad thing is that people need an earthquake to motivate them into action, but maybe that will change with time.
Burping Bubblegum
How about you worry about your attitude.
It's not like the government itself is giving money; it's thousands of people on Gaia each donating ten or twenty dollars.
Oh no, but wait, you were planning on spending that money on that cute shirt at the mall, weren't you? That's money that could have bought someone food and water, and not to mention medical supplies.

GROW UP.

i agree if i get money i will Donate to Haiti

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The money isn't being wasted.

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Chaaa its Carla
Our economy is in enough of a recession as it is. We do not need to waste any more of the money we do not have for them. Enough people here are jobless, living off unemployment already. This is ridiculous. Lets care about America first, shall we?

Ohh, I can't spend 20 bucks in order to help out a country!
Looking at your sig, I can't see how you are able to spend money on your boyfriend if we are in a recession.
Hey Carla, I got something to tell you.
You eat three meals a day, plus snacks, hm?
And you live in a safe home and have someone who loves you.

MOST OF THE KIDS IN HAITI ONLY HAVE 1-2 MEALS A DAY.
AND HUNDREDS OF THEM ARE DYING.
HUNDREDS OF THEM ARE LOSING THEIR HOMES.
HUNDREDS OF THEM HAVE NEVER KNOWN LOVES.

Too many people don't understand.
Put yourself in their place, then report back to us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff