Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

[if you guys want to rp just pm me]
User Image
She continued to smile at the guy and when he looked back at her she bit her bottom lip, flipped her blonde hair and spun around on the bar stool so that she was facing the bar. She had another shot and waited for him to come over to the bar

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Hello where's everyone at? I need to catch on the rping so ican Rp tomarrow after church.?))
(( Sure ))
(( I think I'll try rping here tom ))

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Enu comes down stairs after a long night rest. Enu was wearing the usual. Black suit top. black suit pants . Enu sluggly walked his way to the bar so he can get a drink. His tail swayed from side to side as he sat in the chair. the smell of whisky and hard-boiled eggs filled the air.
User Image
The girl shifted her gaze from the stranger in the doorway to the guy who had just sat down. She looked at him and then tilted her head and sniffed. Her nose crinkled up and she gagged a little, quietly, "Well i guess I'm gonna need a few more drinks before i loose my sence of smell." and with that she hopped over the bar, got herself a Guiness and dropped a shot of Scotch in the glass. She chugged and then smiled at the guy. "Hi" the 17 year-old said to him cheerfully
User Image
After a long time of catching up, the twins finally walked out of the room looking around. "Aie......been a while huh Ijina.." Iji said looking around.

"Yep yep....hope no one needed a potion.."

"Nah..doubt it.."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Enu looked up at the woman. He just saw her a minute ago but didn't pay no attention. " hey . is it ok if you pour me a glass of Hi- c" Enu asked in a excited tone. Enu's tail swayed from one end to the next.as enu looked to his left he saw Iji and Ijiana.
User Image
"Hello whoever is here." Iji said waving to Inu and the girl. "Sorry we been gone so long..catching up on the past with my pops..."

"Our pops Iji...." Ijina muttered nudging him. "Our.."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( be rite back got's to eat))
User Image
"Hi-c?...Yeah sure i guess" she said shrugging. She walked to the small fridge behind the bar and found a bottle of Hi-c. She grabbed a glass and poured the drink like you would pour alcohol so it doesn't bubble. "Here you go buddy" she said and smiled at him..."so is it safe to assume that your a regular here?" she asked eyeing the stair case he came down
User Image
The girl looked over at the other two people and smiled "hi" she said waving at them ((ok can someone ask me who i am bc refuring to myself at "the girl" is getting a little old))
User Image
(( Alright alright lol ))
Iji and Ijina waved at her and both walked behind the bar. "Alright...we been gone way to long....you just arrived...or....did ya come while we were out.." He said pouring a glass of sake. "I'm Iji by the way."

"Ijina over here.." She said sitting back. "Your name please?"
User Image
As the walked behind the bar she hopped back over to the other side. "I just got here actually" she said touching her still slightly damb hair from the swim. "Its nice to meet you Iji and Ijina." She said happily until she came to the part where she had to give her name. She hung her head and said quietly "people call me Coda...it's my last name, i assume, but...its all i know"
User Image
"Eh? Oh ah...sorry!" Iji exclaimed throwing his hands up nervously. "Ya didn't have to tell me your name I was just asking." He shook his head and noticed her head. "You just got here...what...did you swim here?"

"Iji stop acting stupid.." Ijina said back at him glaring. "She didn't swim here..goodness.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff