People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Enu Felt wobbly even while sitting down. He didin't know why

" hey Iji Why do you have a fireball in your hand?" Enu asked. Enu then felt his balls in pain . " ..and why does my balls hurt again!" Enu started grabbing his croch again.

User Image
Demonia sighed a little and looked at him.
"Oblivion...you do make me happy and you always will. I can't imagine what I would be like without you here half the time. I mean I shouldn't have gotten mad at you when you tried to kill me because I have tried to kill you at times too. You never get mad at me. So you spilt a little blood, I don't need it, but I do need you if you will have me and listen to what I say. I don't want that girl treated like a princess, I refuse to put up with it." she said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.
User Image
"Um.....nothing..." Iji said putting it away. "....I don't know why...maybe..I need to fix my potions..." He shrugged and walked over to the bar. "....So...yeah........"

((( Sorry for short post ))

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
" no prob." Enu said wincing behind his pain. Enu then gets up. off the couch. now limping again. Enu leans all of his weight on one leg seeming that his pain has gottten worse.

"Well I'll just get a pack of ice and I'll just go back to my room." Enu smiled and wobble toward the bar exit.
"I'll be back ready to play when ever my balls or ok." Enu chukles and waves. He then woobles though the hallway back to his room.

(( oh it's ok I come up short sometimes too. allright see ya'll later))

User Image
User Image
Iji waved to him and looked around for Ijina who went to her room already. He noticed Rikki and just waved at her before taking out his game and sitting back. "Single awareness day....woo ho..." He said before leaning back and playing his DS.

Dapper Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't you dare look at
Him in the eye

Rikki glanced over mid sip at Iji, giving ihm a lazy wave. "Single what?" Rikki would ask placing her glass down on the counter, moving a bit more to face with with a confused look on her face. "Its sunday..." Rikki didnt do holidays, she knew the days of the week, and that was it. No Christmas, no thanksgiving, and definitely no Valentines day.

As we dance with
The devil tonight
User Image
"...It's a joke day..." Iji said as he looked over on the counter. "Ahh..my sake..." Sighing he walked over to the counter and grabbed the bottle of sake Jenna got him earlier and poured it in the cup. He took a sip and sighed. "Anyway yeah...single awareness day..don't worry about it..I was more so talking to myself..."

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageShaking his head, the demon looked to his beloved. "But I could have, and just as easily would have if I wasn't stopped. I'm a danger to you and everyone in this building, love. I'm a bomb with no fuse, I could blow at any second for any reason." he said. Walking over to her, he put his arms around her, kissing her lips softly. "I wasn't trying to treat her like a princess. I was trying to get her away from you. You saw her reach into her kimono. She was going to pull out a dagger and attack you, Demonia. I had to stop that, even if it meant taking the stab, myself. I'm not going to let her hurt you. She can hurt me all she wants, as long as she doesn't go near you." His arms held her tightly to him as he stroked her hair gently, resting his head on hers. If I were to ever lose you, that would be it. You're the only thing that keeps me sane. If I were to lose you, I don't know what I'd do." He took his hand under her chin and kissed her lips deeply, looking into her eyes. "I want to stay with you. Forever. You're the only one I'll ever love. That's why I got you this." he said, a small portal opening by his feet. Letting go of her for a moment, he reached down and into it, pulling out a long box. He handed it to her and smiled, nodding. Inside was a gold necklace, the charm a large diamond in the shape of a heart. It pulsated softly with a light blue glow, a blue core in the very center of the pendant.

Dapper Lover

Don't you dare look at
Him in the eye

Wow, Mister always kind of happy seemed kind of out of it. Weird. Rikki would just shake her head and pick up her glass of vodka, letting the sting soothe her headache, well not really. But she will pretend it was to make an attempt to take the pain away. Finally glancing around with those chocolate hues everyone looked either awkwardly pissed, or all lovey dovey and it hit her. "Ugh... This day is so stupid." Rikki said finally realizing it must be Valentines, the most useless holiday of the year.

As we dance with
The devil tonight
User Image
"Yeah it is..." Iji said as he sipped the sake. "Mmmm..at least it got me this great bottle of sake!" He chuckled a bit and sat down at the bar leaning back. "Well Oblivion and Demonia are outside talking again...most likely making up....again." He sighed and turned to Rikki chuckling. "It's like, "when will they bicker again?', I'm willing to bet 3 days." He chuckled again and turned around. "Sorry for yapping your ear off.."

Dapper Lover

Don't you dare look at
Him in the eye

Rikki would just shrug away his apologies. "I give it maybe an hour... Tops." Rikki said blatantly, finishing off her vodka with a small wince. Her headache slowly dissipating though it wasnt completely gone yet. "Not dating is so much easier. I dont see how you creatures never seem to really grasp that concept though." Rikki said tapping her fingernails on the counter, kind of rethinking her statement about the whole creatures thing. "You know what I mean." She said resting her elbow on the counter and her cheek in her palm as her other hand drummed away.

As we dance with
The devil tonight
Demonia looked at the box and smiled as she opened it and looked at the necklace. She had never had any kind of jewelery until this day with the bracelet Jenna had given her and the necklace she had just gotten. Putting it on, she looked at him and smiled, before kissing his lips deeply, parting from him slowly.
"Next time let her come after me, you know I can take her. I wouldn't mind knocking her down a few pegs." she said as she wrapped her arms around her neck.
"Don't worry I can't die, not permanently at least." she said smiling.
User Image
"...No I don't know what I mean...please tell me later..." Iji said shrugging and sipping his sake again. "Hour.....so you think they will come in all happy and stuff...then as a hour passes by we start seeing sparks and shadow balls fly...you know I can see that...." He chuckled a bit and looked up to the ceiling. "Yeah not dating.......eh..."

Dapper Lover

Don't you dare look at
Him in the eye

"I guarantee, I will have to whip out the guns again, I just know it." Rikki said knowing this holiday bring out high tensions. "I dont see you dating anyone, not your style?" Rikki would ask mainly out of curiosity. "Oh wait the demon chick last night, she yours?" Rikki asked raising an eyebrow, he seemed to... Fragile...

As we dance with
The devil tonight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas