Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
as everyone was arguing Enu's black tail suddenly started to buldge out the back of his suit pants." Ouch my tail . Dammit. "After feeling a sudden flash of pain his pants ripped revealing the rest of his black tail. awhh.. thats better.

User Image
User Image

Demonia nodded at Enu and smiled a little.
"Sure hun, you can be the entertainer. God knows we need some kind of entertainment besides the constant fights that go on here." she said as she laughed a little. She was about to answer Rikki until she left the place in a rush. Sighing, she giggled a little and looked at Enu.
"Her name is Rikki, she is the security here." she said before she watched as Oblivion left. They had to fight to keep people off them and what they did. And she knew that was the best way to do it.
User Image
Ijina just paused for a second. "....Me....really?" She said tilting her head. Ijina thought about this, she tended to think of herself as asexual. No one seemed to interest her, everyone just seemed to bug her. She took another look at Jenna and chuckled slightly. "T...this is a joke...right?"
User Image

"No. I bought a confidence potion from your brother, and drank it with the intention of asking you to be my valentine. But now that my head is more clear I can tell that isn't what you want. So I won't bother you with it." She popped open another beer and sipped at it, feeling much better.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageOblivion looked to Iji and shook his head. "Just fine. I'm beginning to hink I'm nothing more than an old fool. I let her words get to me every single time, and I don't know why. I let her anger me time and again, and still I continue to crawl back to her like a lost dog. I feel as though I have no pride, anymore. That man beat me in the tournament, stripped me of my dignity, and now she says that he can please her better than I? It's enough to drive a man insane!" he said, slamming his fist harder into the ground, the crater deepening. A large chunk of rock fell from the cliff and into the water, a quiet splash heard after a few seconds of silence. "I'm nothing like what I used to be, these days. I was stronger, the one in control. Now I'm nothing more than an animal on a leash.." he added, looking down at the ocean. "What am I to do?"
User Image
".....So that's why you had to talk with him...." Ijina said sighing. "Well...I don't exactly know if I don't want it....first time experience really........hmm...." She crossed her arms some more and looked at her. "You going through all that....for me...how about I accept...I mean again I don't know if I do want it...so how about I give it a try.." She forced a smile at her eyes closed. "So y...yes...I'll be your valentime..."

(( Edit ))
"...Hmm..." Iji walked up to him but not too close with the slight fear he might lost his balence and fall in the water. "I don't know....are you sure she's serious about her words....I mean I talk to her...she seems to think that guy is annoying also...I'm just neutral with him but eh..." He shook his head and sighed. "Well come on...you can't let words get to you...especially hers. You are still the one in control...she probably doesn't want to admit it.." He took out the vial and sighed. "Well...if that's how you feel...I got the potion you wanted.."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xx_Dark N Disturbed_xX
User Image

Demonia nodded at Enu and smiled a little.
"Sure hun, you can be the entertainer. God knows we need some kind of entertainment besides the constant fights that go on here." she said as she laughed a little. She was about to answer Rikki until she left the place in a rush. Sighing, she giggled a little and looked at Enu.
"Her name is Rikki, she is the security here." she said before she watched as Oblivion left. They had to fight to keep people off them and what they did. And she knew that was the best way to do it.

Enu said with a smile. Enu giggled at Demonia's Funny remark." Well I'm glad I can make things easier for you here." Enu smiled hoping Demonia would'nt see his black tail.

Hey you would'nt mind if I play a little ...umm. I didn't quite get your name. what was it?" Enu then looked puzzled.
((Sorry guys, things at home are getting chaotic... I'll post later))
User Image

Demonia looked at him and leaned back on the counter.
"You can play, I don't care. It may be pleasant." she said as she shrugged. "Oh my name is Demonia. My other part is somewhere. You'll meet her some other time." she said as she shrugged and jumped onto the counter.
User Image

"Are you sure?" Jenna looked up, shocked to say the least. "I don't want to force you into it. I was just thinking something quiet, like dinner together or something, but if you don't want to then please don't say yes to make me feel better."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
" Cool then .I'll be in that empty booth over ther." Enu said as he gathered his things. "Oh and Demonia Is there a tournament going on." Enu Said with curiousty in his voice." because if there is can I join? Because over hearing these Conversations about it makes me want to join."

User Image

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageSighing, Oblivion shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder. She thinks everyone's annoying." he said, letting an orb of shadows appear and dance along his fingers. "After all, the only reason she even knows I exist is because I bother her so much. I used to wonder why I stayed here, on this planet. Why I didn't just return to Hell and stay a demon, instead of hopelessly moving from one home to the next, finding what little bit of friendship I can before I move on. Things are so much simpler when you're just a soldier." he said, holding out his hand as he looked to the kit. "Thank you. I appreciate the work, Iji. How much do I owe you?" he asked with a slight smile.
User Image
"Again..I say why not...." Ijina said shrugging. "To tell you the truth, you are the nicest person to ever ask me out...without being too annoying.." She instantly thought of Mika and shuddered. "Also it seems it's either some people annoy me...some people are a bit scared of me....surprised you aren't..."
(( Edit ))
"I don't want money.....so really I'm just asking you make sure I don't get in trouble in this..." Iji said handing him the vial. "Just remember.....she has to look..at you as soon as she drinks it....anyone else...and yeah..." He sighed and looked around. "I guess this can also be thanks for that little bar trip that one time...how is...um..Lily.....or whatever by the way?"
User Image

"Well then, if you're sure." Jenna smilled happily. "Oh, and when I forget this in..." she checked the clock "three minutes, please remind me." She was positively giddy, and trying her hardest to hide it from the girl. A date! A real date! "Oh, and you've never been mean to me, so why would I be afraid of you?"
User Image

Demonia looked at Enu and nodded to him.
"Sure, I don't know if there will be a tournament this weekend or not. I still have to see if more people sign up. I need at least four." she said as she crossed her legs and sipped her red wine.
"Oh and there are other events they are on the board if you want to check them out."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff