Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alain Walker
You should tell how the boys actions are changing the future.Is it happening in waves like in the movie sound of thunder or are the changes subtile

Subtle. Every so often I will show how to future currently looks, and throughout the story it begins to get worse and worse.
Ironic that you're very first sentence is a plea that no one "steal your idea," considering it's immediately succeeded by a shameless rehash of one of the best-known movie franchises of the last twenty-five years.
wait, wait... i know this one...
it's Terminator 2 set 60 years in the future!
do i get a prize now?

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey, I think your manga would be great! It might stand a fair chance to be popular. I really recommend you to put it in a guild I found. It lets you present your idea and spread it to other members. Maybe you might want to check it out. I'll send you the link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=211997

P.S.: Just recommendation, NOT obligation biggrin
I would just work on the scientist's and the boy's connection, other than that, you've got something good here. Nice twist on the stereotypical hero/protagonist.
If you're American, I wouldn't recommend using Japanese names in a COMIC. You can't really make a manga in America unless your Mark Crilley. I don't really like futuristic mangas aside from gundam. The plot seems complex and hard to understand meaning you have to explain a lot. It sounds good, but not the kind I'd read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff