Welcome to Gaia! ::

vasium's Darling

Friendly Millionaire

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
okay,so i wa on zOMG when i saw this cl 11.7 and i told my friend and he asked some other people and they said they seen one too. is it a glitch? because i head someone reply and say something like "u need to beat the guy after eb to be able to get cl above 10"
im confused. any help?

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Recently a new addition - Mr. Fluff - showed a bug by dropping rings well outside available CLs. He has since been disabled and the rings will eventually be nerfed back to 10.0, but for now it allows the few with the bug to show a higher than 10.0 CL.

Relentless Glitch

Cyrus Lurch
Recently a new addition - Mr. Fluff - showed a bug by dropping rings well outside available CLs. He has since been disabled and the rings will eventually be nerfed back to 10.0, but for now it allows the few with the bug to show a higher than 10.0 CL.
I've seen two so far. One had a thread about it too. I wasn't able to ask if the ring hit harder or was it truly nerfed.

vasium's Darling

Friendly Millionaire

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
okay thanks!

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Natsumi Kawahama
Cyrus Lurch
I've seen two so far. One had a thread about it too. I wasn't able to ask if the ring hit harder or was it truly nerfed.

Someone with a 17.8 dervish said it hit 300's on RR1.

I'd love to swap CLs with a Fire Rain ring and own up mobs in SS, or swap it with Hack and go boss hunting. whee
How do you get this? I saw some fluffs at the Gold Beach called Mr Fluff, but when i killed them nothing happened. They were CL20.0. And after a while they disappeared and I've never seen them since.

Advice?
@Skechid - I can't find them at all, I think Mr.Fluff is all gone now, and most likely for good. crying

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
So that why people were getting Higher CL than 10?.....HUG!

Blessed Friend

6,765 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sammeh89
@Skechid - I can't find them at all, I think Mr.Fluff is all gone now, and most likely for good. crying

They are bring Mr. Fluff back in a different update apperently. He was not suppose to be released yet though. smile

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
Natsumi Kawahama
Cyrus Lurch

I had an 18.1 Fire Rain ring and I had the feeling that it really hit harder. Meanwhile it has been nerfed back to CL 8. Personally I don't miss being a CL 11.7, since it was worse than being a CL 10. You can't do anything useful. SS is capped to CL 10 and won't let you in, the Hive kicked me out after leaving the platform. The only thing wearing the ring was good for was for the lulz when people were going "A CL 11.7, WTF!?!!???"
Aldo Simoncini
Natsumi Kawahama
Cyrus Lurch

I had an 18.1 Fire Rain ring and I had the feeling that it really hit harder. Meanwhile it has been nerfed back to CL 8. Personally I don't miss being a CL 11.7, since it was worse than being a CL 10. You can't do anything useful. SS is capped to CL 10 and won't let you in, the Hive kicked me out after leaving the platform. The only thing wearing the ring was good for was for the lulz when people were going "A CL 11.7, WTF!?!!???"
Wow. That certainly is problematic. I think people see you like a Boss or the Landshark when you move around.

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
Tessa Illyanovich
Wow. That certainly is problematic. I think people see you like a Boss or the Landshark when you move around.

Most people who didn't know about Mr. Fluff yes, but there was one CL 10 girl who got kinda bitchy calling me a liar with fake rings. I ignored her. sweatdrop

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Market Browser 100
oh mr fluff was an prototype for part 2 i think

Wheezing Warlord

fawkes03
oh mr fluff was an prototype for part 2 i think

More like a little joke from one of the Devs.

Beloved Lover

I know I've seen 20 CL...Dazed me after I finished EB but haven't seen them since. It was a nightmare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff