Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nori wouldnt mind seeing Zac as Light..
At first i thought it wouldnt be a good idea, But really, I dont care..
It would be heck of alot better than seeing Rob Pattinson be Light..
Can you imagine a Sparkly covered idiot as our favorite laughing person?
No.
._.
I say let Zac do it.
I'd pay.
I fully support Zac Efron as Light.

1. We know he can act- at least he wouldn't be a nobody.
2. He already knows the storyline, allowing him to appreciate it more.
3. He looks like Light.
4. I'm not a big fan of Zac Efron, and I'm not a big fan of Light. It wouldn't be hard for me to dislike Zac as Light then.
i wanna see him go crazy at the end then die!. hahaha

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I would end up 100% HATING death note if he did... and i don't wanna hate it crying i love anime, and death note is awesome, and zac effron is a lozer

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Critic 0
i hope so even if it is him HE DOES look like light ... sort of ... ish >.>
He does look like Light...However it doesn't change the fact I am not partial to his work...I don't like Light, he is my second least favorite character (Near holds first), but I still don't want to see him be portrayed terribly either. Now Zac is a decent actor, so after much debate amongst my friends and I we decided to give him a chance. However to quote one of my friends "But the second someone starts singing I'm going to pull out the Death Note and they WILL die!"
well idk the idea of him playing light yagami, i just woudn't c him portraying light, sorry
what the f*** now i'll never go see it
No. He should NOT be Light. crying
Old news I hate hearing about I can see him as Light but never as Kira.
yup...that's old news for yah there blaugh

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
My friend thinks they look the same~ Glad she isnt the only one
Toxicsugarninja7
*facepalm* This is old news. And it's not a remake... A remake would mean they are redoing the Japanese movies. This is supposed to be based on the first three volumes of manga and will hopefully follow the storyline... It's rumored to be out in 2011 according to imdb.com.

As for Zac... the rumors of him playing Light came about b/c someone out there made a few photoshopped pics of him as light since they do kinda look alike (the hair). They probably just finished casting not too long ago (or they still might not have even started and are probably still scripting the thing) and this rumor has been out for a loooonnnngggg time.

Regardless... I am excited! whee Though if there are no shinigami like in the supposed "script" that "leaked," there is going to be some hell to pay... evil

Damn you beat me to the explanation but what I want to know is who's gonna play L???
******** that!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces