Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I just got the golden end of a straw.
P O Q U I S
rolleyes
badass emote, sis.

6,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm paid to tell people what night clubs are open! Does that count? User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I got piad to be a dancer in one of them nightclub suspended cages once.

P=

That was a horrible night.
Brittany Deleon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm paid to tell people what night clubs are open! Does that count? User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't know, sounds like a different kind of job.

6,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

We can pretend I'm cool though! Right?

...Right? ;-;

Blue Rizla

P=

Was it so?

Brittanny: we don't have to pretend D:

7,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
your whole life is the golden end of the straw, babe :c
The Pancake
My dad is a drug dealer. neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

And some of his clients come to me expecting me to have gear.

Dapper Smoker

I once got paid 50 dollars to eat at McDonalds and tell these people what I thought. My report litterally said, " 'salright"

7,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
Finale Zhou
The Pancake
My dad is a drug dealer. neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

And some of his clients come to me expecting me to have gear.
*patpat*
ok the majority of your life
Kiadous Reborn
I once got paid 50 dollars to eat at McDonalds and tell these people what I thought. My report litterally said, " 'salright"
authentic lol.
[******** i got nothing.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Finale Zhou
Blue Rizla

P=

Was it so?

Brittanny: we don't have to pretend D:

It was so.

=<

Some of the drunks creep into the back expectin to be allowed to ******** the dancers.

And they already snuck in so "No deal" doesn't exactly work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff