Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never seen the movie, but I've read the book it was based after. (( The Ring ))
I want to see the movie, but I'm too much of a chicken to see it. emo Anyways! I know what basically happens. You watch a video tape and in 7 days you die. Well, Samara comes out of electronics, right? What if you were in an empty forest, surrounded by no civilization, and you weren't holding any electronics with you, on your 7th day? Would you still die?

Now, like I said, I never saw the movie, and I already know it's very different from the book. One of my friends who've seen the movie thought of this question, and none of us could think of the answer. ((me being because I've never seen it and all ))

Anyways, would you still die? Where would Samara come from to kill you? Or is this a stupid question that would be easily answered if I saw the movie? TwT

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
lol. I did see the movie when I was younger but I was a chicken and didn't pay attention to all of it. But I do think that she can come out of water to. I don't remember entierly. But I think she only uses the electronics to make it seem more creepy. Something tells me that she would still get you. =w=
Saraphimwolf
lol. I did see the movie when I was younger but I was a chicken and didn't pay attention to all of it. But I do think that she can come out of water to. I don't remember entierly. But I think she only uses the electronics to make it seem more creepy. Something tells me that she would still get you. =w=

XD so Im not the only one! x3 at least you were brave enough to see it. She'd probably come out of a tree or something......ow0;;;

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
*squeals* Oh my gosh!~ I love that movie!!! *stares at Jiffers* I WILL force you to watch it one day >__> WIMPS.
ANYWAYS~ As for the question, all i can think of is yes, she will be able to come after you. Samara Morgan possessed the power of projected thermography which is where she can "burn" images into the mind of other living beings or on any recording media. And, from what i know, she comes out of a well at the end of the movie, killing Noah. So, she came out of a well that was burned onto the video tape. Seeing as how she had burned those images on a video tape and can burn them into people's minds, she may be able to kill them from the images in their mind. Im not like... an expert on this, but its just a theory~!
But, another way you can die that i have conducted in my head is that if you are in a forest with no civilization around, wouldnt some people be worried about you and look for you a few days after you were gone? Thus, bringing people and most likely electronics with them to the forest where you were located. So, that is another way on how she could kill you in the forest. xD
Fluffy1229
*squeals* Oh my gosh!~ I love that movie!!! *stares at Jiffers* I WILL force you to watch it one day >__> WIMPS.
ANYWAYS~ As for the question, all i can think of is yes, she will be able to come after you. Samara Morgan possessed the power of projected thermography which is where she can "burn" images into the mind of other living beings or on any recording media. And, from what i know, she comes out of a well at the end of the movie, killing Noah. So, she came out of a well that was burned onto the video tape. Seeing as how she had burned those images on a video tape and can burn them into people's minds, she may be able to kill them from the images in their mind. Im not like... an expert on this, but its just a theory~!
But, another way you can die that i have conducted in my head is that if you are in a forest with no civilization around, wouldnt some people be worried about you and look for you a few days after you were gone? Thus, bringing people and most likely electronics with them to the forest where you were located. So, that is another way on how she could kill you in the forest. xD

sad truth, I know you will -.-
and XD well thought out. Actually... o.o that makes perfect sence!

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Jiffers21
Fluffy1229

Okay 1.) >_> you spelled sense wrong.
2.) hahaha, ill make you watch it next time i go over XD
and 3.) Why thank you ^^ it only took me a couple minutes to think of it
Fluffy1229
Jiffers21
Fluffy1229

Okay 1.) >_> you spelled sense wrong.
2.) hahaha, ill make you watch it next time i go over XD
and 3.) Why thank you ^^ it only took me a couple minutes to think of it

1) i dun care =.=
2) maybe not next time >.>
3) awesome ^^

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
You'll have to watch/read the whole series to find out how it really works. I think Spiral is the one that best explains things. But yes, you'll still die.

Sadako is so creepy ;_;

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
No matter what you do, she will find you. O_o You guys also forget that the one girl's boyfriend died by jumping off a cliff, then there was the couple that died in the car.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff