Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just have fun and be kind
I own this thread and my evil side is Nekala-Chan she is a full demon cat and is let out when I get pissed. If your cruisen for a bruisen then piss me off. If not be careful and leave my son Alucard alone as in DO. NOT. HURT. HIM

Malevolent Lunatic

X_Wanderer_soul_X
For demons only. Talk to plants. Talk to demons. No killing one another unless they hurt your young. And most of all don't let any non-demons see you come in. non-demons usaully kill demons and if they see you take action admitly let them in then trapthem or kill them and swiftly. Just because were demons does not mean we have the right to be heartless. And voice who your evil side is be yourself and keep your evil side under control.

-slides into existence from your shadow- hi mommy
Hello son. Sniff look for the rift in this forest and find the way.

Malevolent Lunatic

X_Wanderer_soul_X

-starts to tear reality, creating my own rift- okay
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X

stop tearing ! you'll open another rift ! Sniff for me and Sions scent Soul is waiting. She created it with Alalcon-chan. Her demon side. She was a good evil side though she like helping Soul. And they created a rift. Now sniff sniff for the smell of True LOVE

Malevolent Lunatic

X_Wanderer_soul_X
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X

stop tearing ! you'll open another rift ! Sniff for me and Sions scent Soul is waiting. She created it with Alalcon-chan. Her demon side. She was a good evil side though she like helping Soul. And they created a rift. Now sniff sniff for the smell of True LOVE
-sighs- mom, you and one other person love me, that love is crowded with the hate of many, what does love smell like?
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X

-sighs- mom, you and one other person love me, that love is crowded with the hate of many, what does love smell like?
Like your Soul. Do you smell that flowery smell ? The smell that no one can resist ? espeacially demons. It smells sweet. Like a flower. But sour like a lemon.

Malevolent Lunatic

X_Wanderer_soul_X
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X

Like your Soul. Do you smell that flowery smell ? The smell that no one can resist ? espeacially demons. It smells sweet. Like a flower. But sour like a lemon.
-smells the scent, but it doesnt smell flowery, it smells like my mommy, starts to follow the scent- this way mommy
-slides into forest- -seeing a demon thing..and a human- -confused eyes- -But is a wild demon creature..-
-Runs up to a tree- climbs it- goes into the green leaves- -camouflage's in the leaves- Just leaves a funny scent but is green- turns eyes closed-
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X
demonalucard14
X_Wanderer_soul_X

-smells the scent, but it doesnt smell flowery, it smells like my mommy, starts to follow the scent- this way mommy
-sniffs air and recoils at the smell- Stay and stop moving. Thas not me its -sniffs again- I think its Sion trying to get here

Malevolent Lunatic

-starts to walk into the rift-
Nightmare_Paws
-Runs up to a tree- climbs it- goes into the green leaves- -camouflage's in the leaves- Just leaves a funny scent but is green- turns eyes closed-

Nightmare ! -yells with glee- Are you part demon ?

Sexy Tactician

-walks in quietly, his visor concealing his fearsome eyes-

Hey Alucard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out