Welcome to Gaia! ::

So who here is looking forward to the two new races for both the alliance and horde? The werewolves being on alliance and the goblins being on horde.

Think its about time the alliance atleast got a decent looking race and that its about time horde got its short race. Goblins are much cooler then gnomes though.

When Catacalysm comes which new race will you make first and play as?
Worgen and Goblins! xd

Worgen = Alliance

Goblins = Horde
I can't wait! I want to get a worgen (werewolf). It's going to be so awesome! xd
I dread the day the game comes out...seeing all those goblins and worgen flood the realm...I'm not too fond of either race to be honest. IMO it seems Blizzard tried to hard to satisfy the players since they kept whining on about wanting new races...why not make High Elves and the Broken playable? Sure, lore wise it would be a bit hard, but like it's not hard to make the NEUTRAL goblins turn horde all of a sudden...
FOR THE HORDE!!!!

i know that was un needed but i just remembered a pic and had to scream it =) sowwies.
User Image
I'm looking forward to both; Worgen and Goblins are the only ones that could really fit in with the lore of Warcraft as a playable race.

And for those that don't like the idea of Goblins going from neutral to Horde, it's not all goblins - As the intro video stated, it's a specific clan/race of Goblins that ended up washing up on Horde shores.

Mistress of the Dark
I dread the day the game comes out...seeing all those goblins and worgen flood the realm...I'm not too fond of either race to be honest. IMO it seems Blizzard tried to hard to satisfy the players since they kept whining on about wanting new races...why not make High Elves and the Broken playable? Sure, lore wise it would be a bit hard, but like it's not hard to make the NEUTRAL goblins turn horde all of a sudden...

For one the high elves are blood elfs and high elves no longer exist cause the sunwell was destroyed thanks to Arthas. So there is no possible way for Blizzard to make them a playable race. And its pretty common sense as to why Goblins would be horde cause I mean look at them....they're just the counter parts of trolls and orcs together but more like the shorter race of the two just like how gnomes are the shorter race of humans and dwarfs. And I have no idea what you mean by The Broken.
HORDE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goblin Shaman!!! FTW!!!!!

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mistress of the Dark

*Whacks* The Goblins were allied with the Horde in the past, so it makes more sense for some of them to ally themselves with Horde rather than the Alliance.
Its going to be all about the Worgen. Goblins are cool and all but the chance to play a werewolf like character. I am totally going to be down. I am slightly disappointed however, that Ogres didn't make the cut. Oh well...guess you can't have everything.

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Commandonaut
Mistress of the Dark

For one the high elves are blood elfs and high elves no longer exist cause the sunwell was destroyed thanks to Arthas. So there is no possible way for Blizzard to make them a playable race. And its pretty common sense as to why Goblins would be horde cause I mean look at them....they're just the counter parts of trolls and orcs together but more like the shorter race of the two just like how gnomes are the shorter race of humans and dwarfs. And I have no idea what you mean by The Broken.

*Whacks* You know nothing of the lore. o3o High Elves do still exist, Goblins were allied with the horde once before, and The Broken are Draenei who have either de-evolved or become corrupted. Farseer Nobundo is a Broken Draenei. And Blood Elves became Blood Elves because of Arthras's betrayal. They are High Elves who became addicted to magic (Particularly Fel Magic, thus the Green eyes) and renamed themselves Blood Elves after their fallen comrades.

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
DevinGW
Its going to be all about the Worgen. Goblins are cool and all but the chance to play a werewolf like character. I am totally going to be down. I am slightly disappointed however, that Ogres didn't make the cut. Oh well...guess you can't have everything.

Ogres will probaly be in the next expansion. o3o Horde Get Ogres (Most likely with increased Intelligence thanks to Fel-Magic or something) and Alliance will get those Panda-Monks.
Wolfy4226
DevinGW

Ogres will probaly be in the next expansion. o3o Horde Get Ogres (Most likely with increased Intelligence thanks to Fel-Magic or something) and Alliance will get those Panda-Monks.

Oh gawd Panda Monks....please no. You know there'll be more Panda Monks running around more then there will be Ogres if thats what will be in the next exspansion after Catacalysm.

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
There will be no more expansions after this one.

Why?

Because all these add ons and expansions take up a lot of memory on a computer and because this is the last one, it's only so much a computer can take before being super slow.

But I for one am purely HORDE.

But I want a Worgen. biggrin
Mistress of the Dark

There will still be plenty of neutral goblins, the goblins that exclusively joined the Horde are originally from islands in the ocean between Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff