Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

In memory of The Lobby

Here you'll find: the thread layout, the thread rules, contests, and announcements!

User Image

Table of Contents!
p1 - You are here!
p2 - Lottonova (run by Bright_Eyes)
p3 - Autumn's shop
p4 - Bright's Dream Avatars
p5 - Cabin Boy's art post
p6 - Akari's shop
p7 - Alania's shop
p8 - ItsaMystery's shop
p9 - Legend's shop
p10 - Shay's shop
p11 - V.E.O.'s shop
p12 - One Winged Thief's Shop
p13 - vacant
p14 - vacant
p15 - Links and Random Hilarity!

User Image

Rules!
1. Follow the TOS and Guidelines, and try not to make too much trouble.
2. If a Lobbier asks you to leave, please do so.

User Image

Current Contest
No contests at this time.

User Image

Contact Us!
Since this account is manned by multiple users, the responses you get will vary greatly if you PM this account! xd Right now the coordinator is Bright_Eyes, so if you have any general comments about the lobbynova you can PM her and she'll make sure it's attended to. 3nodding

User Image

Announcements!
Okay, so we were originally a shop in the Exchange, but over time, Exchange rules have changed. We have become too much of a hangout and not enough of a shop. So we have been moved. We're still in the process of getting everything re-organized.

Thanks!
-Bright_Eyes
User Image
Run by Bright_Eyes

Welcome to the Lottonova! The lottery here is very simple. Each normal game consists of ten spots, if you want to enter you send 250g to The Lobby with the title "Lottonova". If you want, you can even choose which spot you get. If you like the number 3, you can have that spot! Just make sure you post letting me know.

Once all ten spots are taken, I will use the
Randomizer to pick the winner. The winner will then get 2500g, which is all the money raised as we don't take any percentage.

There are other types of lottos as well. At times, usually once a month, a donation letter is the prize. The entrance fee stays at 250g but there are twenty spots instead. In this case, we do keep the money raised but the winner gets a donation letter (which is quite a steal for 250g).

Now, I've had to come up with some new rules for the lotto. This is so a variety of people can join without just one person taking up all the spots.

New Rules

1. You can enter up to two times for every round. We want to leave some spots for everyone!

2. You can only enter with one account at a time. This means, if you join a round with your main account, you can't enter with a mule for the same round. I've decided that it's a little unfair for spots to be taken up by the same person, but with separate accounts. Think I won't be able to tell it's you? There are ways to figure it out.

Everyone can enter the lotto. So have fun and enter!

Round Fifteen - 2500 Gold

Previous Lottonova Winners
Round One: One Winged Thief - 2500 Gold
Round Two: Reincarnation - 2500 Gold
Round Three: blackghost - February 2005 Letter
Round Four: Hect - 2500 Gold
Round Five: Fou_Lu_The_Dragon_God - July 2005 Letter
Round Six: DolphinPrincess - July 2005 Letter
Round Seven: Cabin Boy - 2750 Gold
Round Eight: Autumn - March 2006 Letter
Round Nine: Rob_Roy - 2500 Gold
Round Ten: Nio Love - 2500 Gold
Round Eleven: Auna - 2500 Gold
Round Twelve: Noodle99 - 2500 Gold
Round Thirteen: Enanita - 2500 Gold
Round Fourteen: williamtin - 2500 Gold
Round Fifteen: N/A - 2500 Gold

Note: An asterisk (*) means that they need to confirm the trade or have yet to send the trade to The Lobby.

Notice: Please, do not go to winners of the lotto and beg for gold. There is no reason for you to beg and if you feel you must please go to the charity sub-forum. This is a warning that if you beg, most likely people will flame you so please don't.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, and welcome to my shop! Lots of stuff for sale, and more to be added later!
Prices may rise and fall a bit, so if you have a question about an item, you can feel free to PM Autumn, but don't expect me to just give it away!
I prefer PM's, , as I will most likely get to them quicker, and won't have the chance to miss them in the pages of the thread.
If you wish to post your bid, or want to buy something, please post which item it is, along with it's price. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If it's been a while (days), PM me (Autumn).
*Last Updated June. 3rd 2008*

Currently Selling:
*Prices seen here may not reflect current rates. PM me if you are unsure, or check when it was last updated.*

Blue Magical Giftbox: 10.5k
User Image

Paper Party Hat: 14.5k
User Image

Were Tail: 16k
User Image

WTF Hat: 35k
User Image

WTF Hat: 35k
User Image

Tiny Pixie Wings: 5.5
User Image

Bone Dragon Helm: 180k
User Image

Taking Offers On:
*Accepting: Pure Prefered! Depending on items, I may consider the offer*
Nothing at the moment

Bright's Avatar Corner

Are you tired of that same old, boring, outfit? Having a hard time coming up with a new one due to laziness or lack of creativity?

Well then, you've come to the right place! Welcome to Bright's dream avatar corner, where you can get me, Bright_Eyes, to be creative/motivated for you! For the low, low price of 100 gold I will create an avatar just for you using Tektek. Just give me the specifics and I'll get to work!

First, post here in the Lobby or just PM me with the following information. Just copy and paste the code with your answers filled in.

[b][color=hotpink]Make me a Tektek![/color][/b]
[color=#9933CC]Male or Female:
Hair:
Eyes:
Mouth:
Any specific color(s) or item(s) you'd like me to work with?
Price range:[/color]

I can also create one using your items only. Just set it up and send me the link. You can get started on that here - http://www.tektek.org/gaia/worth.php?environment

Second, send me a trade with 100 gold. DO NOT SEND IT TO THE LOBBY. The Lobby is manned by multiple users and there's no guarantee that I'll get the gold. Someone may think it's a donation or something. It's not that I don't trust my fellow Lobbiers, but if it's sent to the main account, it'll probably just sit there and I won't even realize it's for me.

I will confirm the trade once, but not the second time. This is to ensure that I get your tektek to you before fully confirming.

Waiting List

Keep in mind that I can get very busy. I work, go to school, and have to have some sort of social life. I'm also a Site Moderator. While I will usually try to get started right away on the tekteks, sometimes it'll have to be put off and wait a little while.

Cabin Boy's Picaturs
Here there be drawings! (All by me. :E)

User Image

Last Updated: 08 November 2006

Specializing in Common/Store Clothing
But will sell other items of course

User Image Castaway Black Shirt (male) ~ 80
User Image Soldat Steel Boots ~ 7k OR Sand OR Midnight Boots
User Image Ska Rainbow Belt ~ Spectrum OR Prism Belt

Also Buying. Check the link for details.

Trading Only
(My item for your item)

User Image That Blue 90s Top (also have a black Top if you'd prefer) for Brown

Some items will be available via vend, otherwise if you'd like to purchase the item just send a trade. If any item is in vend, its first come, first served, sorry.

Welcome to Lani's little corner of the lobby.
I've got lots of stuff to sell but somehow refuse to sell it,
so you probably won't see more than one thing up at a time here.

User Image
Now selling: A User Image Dec 2006 and User Image Sept 2007 letter!
PM me an offer - I prefer gold!
(If you're looking for more than one of either of these,
let me know!)!

Also selling my User Image AFK. If you're looking to buy,
and have a SERIOUS offer over 8mill, send me (Nio Love) a PM.

User Image
Currently on sale - Nothing D: Too cold to fish!
User Image

Thanks for stopping by!

Graphics made by Alania.

_ItsaMystery's Shop_

Welcome to my shop! domokun

I know, It looks pretty sketchy at the moment, but that should be changing fairly soon. I'll be adding a new banner up soon, and I'll be updating the items in my store as often as I can.

On that note... surprised

If you're interested in purchasing an item from here, please feel free to click on the 'Buy Now' button to be directed right to the item in the Marketplace domokun

Thanks! domokun

_Items For Sale_

None at the moment xp
User Image
User Image
I'm Legend and welcome to my store!! 4laugh

Most of the items you see are available at my vend. If you would like to bargain my prices just tell me so via PM.

User Image

User Image - November 2003 Letter OFFER

User Image - January 2005 Letter - 495,000g

User Image - February 2005 Letter - 150,000g

User Image - April 2005 Letter - 70,000g

User Image - May 2005 Letter - 210,000g

User Image - July 2005 Letter - 90,000g

User Image - Easter Basket 2004 - 20,000g

User Image - Easter Basket 2005 - 9,000g

User Image
Nothing today. ninja
User Image
User Image

User Image ______________ Item(s) for Sale _______________ User Image

User Image
Name: Castaway Wash Jacket
Store price: 300 gold
My price: 200 gold
Interested? Trade me.
User Image

User Image
Name: Rough Cumulus Jacket
Store price: 680 gold
My price: 500 gold
Interested? Trade me.
User Image

User Image ______________ Current Contests ______________ User Image

There are no active Lobbynova contests as of now.

User Image _______________ Special Thanks _______________ User Image

Xyloart - For establishing the new lobby for all the old and the new lobbiers to hang out in. (And for giving me this nice little slab of the first page to place my shop in. ^_~) <3

Anemosagkelos - For running the Lottonova and always letting people (including me :3) enter the lotto. <3

The other shopkeepers - For all the support and not trying to get my shop kicked out of the lobby. xd <3

Customers - For purchasing my wares that I no longer want/need. <3

The Lobbynova Art Contest Artists - For creating such wonderful works of art for me and all the other lobbiers. <3

Bright Eyes - For accepting the management of the lobby when Xyloart could no longer maintain it. <3

User Image __________ Thanks For Stopping By! __________ User Image

User Image

Thank you for visiting and have a nice day!

User Image

- Shay -
User Image

Yeah yeah..welcome and all that, lets get down to business.

News
7-21-05
Out with the old and in with the new. My old shop idea was officially trashed a long time ago and I finally decided to start up a real shop. So here we are. It actually took me about 30 minutes to throw the banner together and make the shop and all that, but only because I had to help with something outside. Yeah. *shifty glance* So yeah, I'm looking for people to make some blinky shiney things to decorate the old shop.

8-31-05
So um...yeah. School...and storm...and stuff.
Ryujii, you lose.

Stuffs for sales!!1
Nothing for sale at the moment.

Stuffs no longer for sale cause they've already been solds!!1
User Image-Steel-plated Ninja Band sold to TheWaveSurfer
Ace of Spades- Traded to Legend
Trunk-Opened because no one wanted it...where do you think the collar came from?
Collar- Sold to Ane.
Monster paper bag- Sold to Blackghost
Monster hunter mask- will be back up for sale soon...I kinda screwed up the price and junk. Gotta fix it, but no itme now.

Nice doin' business (more to come hopefully)

I believe that be all for now yes.

If interested in buying anything, just start the trade. Trades go to V.E.O.

Remember, if you need to ask me a question about anything in my store feel free to PM me using this link. User Image
Feel free to make offers on any of my items. I'm open to haggleing.

Oi...one note though. Do NOT ask me to give you items. Begging and/or asking for donations will make me think bad thoughts, and imagine disembowling you with a spork.

twisted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.'S
ITEM SHOP

No items for sale right now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items