Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream other vampires a human has called us weak dume and ugly but we got a chance to prove their wrong. so what are you going to do about question tell them their wrong and we are right.
scream other vampires a human has called us weak dome and ugly but we got a chance to prove their wrong. so what are you going to do about question tell them their wrong and we are right.
this person who is calling other vampires dumb, weak , and UGLY, Thinks he's a BAMF when if you look through our history we are not anything that he says we are...

1st. We are not weak we have been around since the start of time

2nd. We are not dumb, if anyone has been paying attention to the older vampires many are extremely book smart and something tells me that in order to survive for hundreds of years one must wise in order to adapt to the up in coming times.

3rd. We are not ugly. Vampires have been known to seduce their victims and remain ageless, and seeming forever young in the eyes of humans.

I must say before anyone starts with the whole twilight excuse I care less for that whole thing I'm speaking about the vampires of Anne Rice and those before her.
lonelysoul
this person who is calling other vampires dumb, weak , and UGLY, Thinks he's a BAMF when if you look through our history we are not anything that he says we are...

1st. We are not weak we have been around since the start of time

2nd. We are not dumb, if anyone has been paying attention to the older vampires many are extremely book smart and something tells me that in order to survive for hundreds of years one must wise in order to adapt to the up in coming times.

3rd. We are not ugly. Vampires have been known to seduce their victims and remain ageless, and seeming forever young in the eyes of humans.

I must say before anyone starts with the whole twilight excuse I care less for that whole thing I'm speaking about the vampires of Anne Rice and those before her.

Sigh.

1. I don't think I have to say anything about this one.

2. Dumb? Well, I don't know if I'd say that, since intelligence doesn't matter when you're saying you're a vampire. If anything should be questioned, it's sanity, not intelligence.

3. Um, you do know that vampires are corpses, right? And you do know that corpses tend to decay over time, don't you? This whole idea of vampires being beautiful to seduce victims is modern fiction, and nothing more than that. You've even gone so far as to acknowledge Anne Rice for it.

The perception of vampires had been botched before Twilight was published, thanks to hopeless romantics who find necrophilia attractive. But, what the hell? I'll humor you guys. If you really are vampires, I have some questions.

#1. What does sunlight do for you? How do you feel walking around during the day?
#2. Do you have fangs?
#3. Is there any truth behind the idea of "dead blood" and that vampires can't drink it?
Pff! Dumb? Weak? Ugly??? -i speak from the view of a vamp from the Buffy and Angel world (w/the IQ of Angelus)when I say- Where is this human? Dumb... stereotyping much? I've been dead for 200 years, I have a photographic memory, AND I've read more hours than all the hours of your life. I will look this young forever, when you will get old and wrinkly. Weak??? Have you even crossed a vampire before? You don't want to. Actually, now there's no use avoiding it, because I'm smarter, stronger, and faster than you. You better stick to the sunlight, and stay inside after the sunset.... OwO *vamps* grr!!
please tell me you ppl are role playing!!! gonk
yangubonnema121
Pff! Dumb? Weak? Ugly??? -i speak from the view of a vamp from the Buffy and Angel world (w/the IQ of Angelus)when I say- Where is this human? Dumb... stereotyping much? I've been dead for 200 years, I have a photographic memory, AND I've read more hours than all the hours of your life. I will look this young forever, when you will get old and wrinkly. Weak??? Have you even crossed a vampire before? You don't want to. Actually, now there's no use avoiding it, because I'm smarter, stronger, and faster than you. You better stick to the sunlight, and stay inside after the sunset.... OwO *vamps* grr!!

Wow. I...I wanted to stop at "Buffy" but I couldn't. I'd respond to this, but I can't tell if you're genuinely retarded, or just being sarcastic at too high a frequency for my sarcasm counter to pick up.
Um... Vampires aren't real.

Unless your one of those weird people who like drink other's blood as a fetish or whatever.
I'm honestly role playing but I have done research about vampire and the paranormal in the real world. here on gaia I'm a vampire .
Ghosty Pie

Unless your one of those weird people who like drink other's blood as a fetish or whatever.

even that wouldn't be a vampire, to be a vampire you would have to have some sort of need to consume blood, not just a fetish, and you would have to burn up in the sunlight...
vamps r sooooo kool
lonelysoul
I'm honestly role playing but I have done research about vampire and the paranormal in the real world. here on gaia I'm a vampire .

i honestly cannot tell if someone here is role playing or they really think they are vampires...
Undecillion
Ghosty Pie

even that wouldn't be a vampire, to be a vampire you would have to have some sort of need to consume blood, not just a fetish, and you would have to burn up in the sunlight...

Yeah- but the people who drink blood call themselves vampires.

I call them something else
Undecillion
Ghosty Pie

Sigh again.

That's as much an invention of fiction as sparkling. The only difference is that burning in the sunlight serves a purpose, and can actually be useful in a story, and so, it's infinitely less annoying. Still, the original myth featured no such weakness. Dracula walked around during the day all the time.
*walk away sowly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces