Welcome to Gaia! ::

NiGh7CrAwL3R
-xXLady RaiXx-
NiGh7CrAwL3R
I believe that Satan, once an angel in Heaven, decided one day that He should be just like Jehovah and thus challenged His right to rule. He did not challenge God Himself.
After he waged war against Jehovah and lost he was thrown out of Heaven, along with his followers, and became the invisible ruler of the world.

So yes. I do believe that Satan is, in fact, Jehovah God's enemy. I'm not certain that he is only testing us to see if we are worthy of Heaven because I do not believe all the good people of the world are going to Heaven; I believe in a set number of 144,000 people, chosen by Jehovah, who will be joining Him in Heaven when they die and will become angels.
Prove that he was an angel. I believe that bit came out of Paradise Lost and La Divinia Comedia or Divine Comedy. neutral

Why should I have to waste my time searching through the Bible for where it says that Satan was once an angel when you will probably just brush it off as BS anyways.
Besides, that is my belief and I really shouldn't have to prove my belief to you, or anyone else anyways.

If you want you can pull up a Bible, or use Google, for where it states that he was once an angel.

Simply put, because there is no such verse.
NiGh7CrAwL3R
-xXLady RaiXx-
NiGh7CrAwL3R
I believe that Satan, once an angel in Heaven, decided one day that He should be just like Jehovah and thus challenged His right to rule. He did not challenge God Himself.
After he waged war against Jehovah and lost he was thrown out of Heaven, along with his followers, and became the invisible ruler of the world.

So yes. I do believe that Satan is, in fact, Jehovah God's enemy. I'm not certain that he is only testing us to see if we are worthy of Heaven because I do not believe all the good people of the world are going to Heaven; I believe in a set number of 144,000 people, chosen by Jehovah, who will be joining Him in Heaven when they die and will become angels.
Prove that he was an angel. I believe that bit came out of Paradise Lost and La Divinia Comedia or Divine Comedy. neutral

Why should I have to waste my time searching through the Bible for where it says that Satan was once an angel when you will probably just brush it off as BS anyways.
Besides, that is my belief and I really shouldn't have to prove my belief to you, or anyone else anyways.

If you want you can pull up a Bible, or use Google, for where it states that he was once an angel.
Read the rules before posting in ED. The Burden of Proof is on you. You make a claim you have to back it up or you can concede. :3
error-dot-tar
NiGh7CrAwL3R
-xXLady RaiXx-
NiGh7CrAwL3R

Shush error. stressed We want him/her to back up their claim and or if they realize there is no verse then they will concede. :3
NiGh7CrAwL3R
-xXLady RaiXx-
NiGh7CrAwL3R

then you should do two things:

1. get off the ED
2. Stop making statements like they're factual and then getting mad when someone calls you out.

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
NiGh7CrAwL3R

Why not prove it to yourself at least rather than relying on hear-say?
-xXLady RaiXx-
error-dot-tar
NiGh7CrAwL3R
-xXLady RaiXx-
NiGh7CrAwL3R

Shush error. stressed We want him/her to back up their claim and or if they realize there is no verse then they will concede. :3

With your attitude, she won't.
error-dot-tar
-xXLady RaiXx-
error-dot-tar
NiGh7CrAwL3R
-xXLady RaiXx-
NiGh7CrAwL3R

I'm not having an attitude. ninja You're just ruining my fun. >.>
-xXLady RaiXx-
error-dot-tar
-xXLady RaiXx-
error-dot-tar
NiGh7CrAwL3R

lol, she's even more fun in the evolution threads.

Basically her reasoning is, "I'm a Jehovah's witness. Evolution is fake because my religion tells me so. I have no idea why because I haven't learned enough [translation: I'm not brainwashed completely yet], but I know it's fake *ignores all links to evidence for evolution* "
Master SBK
-xXLady RaiXx-
error-dot-tar
-xXLady RaiXx-
error-dot-tar
NiGh7CrAwL3R

lol, she's even more fun in the evolution threads.

Basically her reasoning is, "I'm a Jehovah's witness. Evolution is fake because my religion tells me so. I have no idea why because I haven't learned enough [translation: I'm not brainwashed completely yet], but I know it's fake *ignores all links to evidence for evolution* "
-rubs my forehead- If she ignores links and evidence and can't back up her claims why does she bother posting here. Seems we have a Phanari clone here in our midst. -sighs-
Etaoin Shurdlu
Khaos-Tenshi
I have and do read the Bible. Tell me a verse where it calls him the father of lies?

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

That mean that you are the father of satan! Woah I didnt know he had a father other then God!

Hilarious Genius

God is our good, Satan is our bad.

According to the Bible (Unrelated to first statement, BTW), Satan was actually God's right-hand man. But he got all butt-hurt 'cause God was in command and whatnot, so he tried to take over...Or he ******** up some other way. Not sure.
So God took out the ban hammer and totally ban'd him from Heaven. Pissed off and butt-hurt, Satan made his own place, for the more... Rebellious people.

At least, that's how I remember it. I used internet terms for the lulz.
adolfchrist
Actually Satan isn't real, nor is god.

That means you aren't real surprised
Master SBK
Taikenzor
The Bible says that he is. Don't justify. He is the father if lies, and God hates lies. Please read your Bibles.

never read the book of Job, I see. that is in the bible.

I have read the book of Job.

Please do not have me confused.
MaxwellinBeverlyHills
adolfchrist
Actually Satan isn't real, nor is god.

That means you aren't real surprised

Nope I think he meant God and Satan, were pretty real talk2hand
Isn't this a trivial matter, aren't we to go out and preach the gospel and not treat people like outcasts but give them the love Jesus gave us? We are Christians, Christ representatives on earth so let's go do our job XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff