Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know my opion is gonna be blown out the window... but what i'd like to see:
More Depth into link's past(not like OOT but where u see how he was with his parent(s) and stuff like that)
More capabilities in items like OOT
Bosses that accualy need skill to beat not random luck
Better fight music(I'm sorry but the music is repetative after TP)
Posably a revirse world that link goes into kinda like the twighlight level exept it literally is the REVIRSE of his world

thats what i wanna see... oh and that they bring Old bosses back as bosses/mid-bosses just to spice up the story
Well the music system needs to come back. Doesn't have to be a baton or an ocarina, just needs more importance in music. And less elemental-themed dungeons.
A combo of all the games. Bring all the old bosses back, watch Link grow up, maybe throw in odd jobs in there for rupees?

I dunno. I absolutely love the Zelda series, and I don't want anything to be changed.
The Legend of Zelda: Space Adventures.
It could be from first person and you have guns and lightsaber.
User Image
User Image

Just make it steampunk, and I'll bee happy.
//_______________________________________________\
I'll start thinking.... stressed I can't think anymore....

5,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
i want link for once to be on the bad side twisted twisted twisted twisted
Bring back Fierce Deity! *glances at her signature and blushes* Well, I do like him a lot. And who else (besides Final Fantasy characters) can use a sword that big. I know, it's not the size that counts but how you use it. Well Oni-Link is still cool!
More action and less puzzles. Oh and possibly a timeline or story connecting to the other games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff