Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Prophet

All right, brosephs! In the meta I have a Dark Mirror Princess, a Dark Mirror Eternal and an Ascended Senshi for your plotting needs. Come at me.

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
If anyone wants to plot with me in this dystopian future, send me a PM or an IM (silentspy0)! I've got:
  • Tag Swagger / General-King Osumilite who works in anti-Order and pro-Negaverse propaganda. As Tag Swagger, he hosts his own national news talk show, The Swagger Report where he promotes the propaganda on behalf of the Negaverse. He is also now married and expecting a second child. His first son is now ten.
  • Haley Jones / Eternal Sailor Aster and Ricky Cunningham / Troy Knight of Chronos, best friends and now married, are with the resistance in their headquarters in the forest. Sailor Aster is known for her risky protests while Troy works as a guard to protect those camped out in safety.
  • Tova Katz / Eternal Sailor Requiem, a DMC Senshi gone crazy and living in the woods. She is concerned with nothing but her own survival and will attack and attempt to kill anyone who comes near. Those who spend time in the woods, such as members of the Resistance, may know of her presence as a witch in the woods, or through the trail of animal carcasses she leaves behind.
  • Dustin Harlow / Eternal Sailor Typhon, a Corrupt Senshi who hunts for hiding Sensi, Knights and Resistance sympathizers in the civilian populace. However, he may let someone slide past their radar if he finds them hot and they're open for some fun.

Dapper Spirit

*pokes head out of the sand*

This meta looks amazing! And really kind of making me really want to get back into playing/writing properly.

Snuggly Knight

Is... is that a Zipped?!

Kawaii Prophet

Sply, I really wanna throw someone at Dustin for this. XD I just don't know who.

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

*Posts 3 of her four*

Emiuly is a butt TXT it.

Fanatical Raider

*peeks in*

Meta plotting... <3

Kawaii Prophet

Business Vampire

[ Done, Ate is insane, Bohlinia is helping at the hospital and Lyssa fell down a well, all is good in the future <3 ]

Snuggly Knight

-wrings hands together deviously-

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

Matisha
[ Done, Ate is insane, Bohlinia is helping at the hospital and Lyssa fell down a well, all is good in the future <3 ]

EMILY TAKES STRONG OFFENSE TO LYSSA BEING HURT HOW DARE YOU HARM A PRECIOUS LOVELY INNOCENT KITTY.

ignore her.

future wren's gone megalomaniacal, insane, and generally thinks she can raise an army to overthrow the Negaverse so far. e_e

Dapper Grabber

I'm debating the fates of Mica, Vespa and Canopus. They... may not be good fates.

If anyone wishes to interact with fugitive and scarred up Tsui (missing an eye and a finger), General-King Buddingtonite or his now corrupted brother, Captain Sarras, though, give me a ping. Buddy needs more lovelies at his side.

Buddy: Hoard my friends away, keep them close... so they can never leave me again.

Snuggly Knight

ChibiGingi

Would Tsui want to meet up with a corrupted Chaonis? General Painite basically uses him as a way to torment any of the old members of their group, as well as against Camelot.

Business Vampire

[ *becomes nervous around those wringing hands @___@ this does not bode well D:

@Nova: Hahaha Lyssa is a conundrum, if a GK hasnt killed her yet from being insane and a very high risk factor she has killed herself one way or another....or is she dead!!!!

And one eyed Tsui sounds kick a**! ]

Snuggly Knight

I don't know what you mean, Tish. I'm sure your characters will all be fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff