Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's really nice to see you all again.

I've been trying to save up for a laptop, but when ever i seem to get money saved up, it ends up getting wasted on someone's birthday :/
Y'know, it's my birthday next week, which is gonna be great. but the reality of the whole situation is that my family is going through a little money trouble and i doubt i'd get anything, personally all i'd ask for is a little cash to go forward to my laptop. But seeing as i didnt get anything last year, i doubt i will this year sweatdrop crying

on another note, i actually left deciding never to come back to Gaia. but someone invited me back to the unofficial UK cosplay thread as i used to be a golden oldie there and i few people pushed me back here. I feel like ive just gotten out of rehab but peeps are shoving the same old fix at me xD

Welcome back, gaia addiction.
XD
Glad to have you back Arcon
He's back! surprised
-pokes-
...and Larsh ish here too!
=D
*pops the party poppers* wow..they pop? go figure... blaugh
It's my Bday! i'm 20 today!
Happy Birthday Arcon^^

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one ^_^
I don't know why I thought you were a few years older than me... Half a year doesn't really count.
Happy Birthday. ^^
thnx alot guys ^.^
Woots for birthdays, and getting another year older.
Happy birthday!

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Typo located!
Second page of "About" - "actively seeking talkent and locations"

I now know your phone number surprised STALKER TIME!

Nifty site, though. Might want to cut that color-beep-thing [I've fogotten the term </3 ] down a little. It's sufficient to give 5 seconds on the web clips.
Annnd, nice demo reel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces