Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
SO the night class of vampire knight has moved on and all of the day class students have graduated. So OC are deffinately accepted. You may also be a few of the original night class if you wish. Profiles(post them) Name: Age: Class: Rank: (pure blood, aristrocrat, etc.) description: (pic or typed) personality: Other: rules 1) be kind (unless a fight breaks out as probably will in here) 2)keep things PG-13 3) Romance is ok just don't break rule 2 4) Follow basic gaia rping rules 5)Swearing is allowed just keep it reasonable. 6)keep IM talk to little or none at all. 7) Just have fun

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Name:Lori Tomoshi
Class:night
description: (pic or typed) Long light brown hair, average high and weight (i will add pic when I find one)
personality:kind but is very quiet. she is loyal to her friends
Other: loves music and dancing

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lori walked up to the mansion-like dorm that was the night class dorm. She had just finished exploring cross acadmey's campus.
Name:Zee Asakura
Class:vampire
description: User Image

personality:serious and very deadly
Bio:confused,As a baby his mother dying word were one wish that this vampire hunters would not kill him.The vampire hunters were a pair so the mother took him in but the father even though disliking him the soon grew to like him secretly as a son and trained him.but they were both slaughtered by vampires.
Zee was wallking around the school thinking about how the vampires would think he was weird and how the hunters would too.Even the organisation don't trust him yet.

He had been wait for this moment for a while with his pill in his pocket.He also had one of his hunter guns and left his sword at his room.He could tell he was going to get lost in this place.
Zee walk around hoping he would meet someone .He was also hoping he wouldn't because they would think he was weird he was unsure on what to do.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lori was slightly bored and wished someone was around to talk to.
Name:son gohan(just call me gohan)
Class:night

description:Gohan has black hair and is very strong vampire but dislikes to drink blood as much as he can.Gohan has brown hair but when he gets angry and is strong his hair turns red
Gohan loves all his friends even if they were to hate him

User Image

personality:gohan is almost never serious but can get serious when the time comes. Gohan likes to have fun and be flirtish
Gohan is also very athetic and is always there for all of his friends, he can also at times be very lazy and very dumb but that doesn;t stop him from doing dumb things
gohan run past both of them being chased and yelled at my an old chief saying"get back here you little thief!!!"
gohan stop for a second infront of them knowing that he was far enough away says" come on" Gohan takes a bite of the bread and says with food in his mouth"cant you be more charitable?!"gohan turns around and sees those two and says" o hi"shakes both thier hands "nice to meet to i'm son gohan"gohan looks behind him and sees the chef is still running after him and says" well gota go!"
Name: Kaname Kurenai
Class: night
description: Moonlight-White hair, Gray-blue eyes, And as tall as the Kuran ' Prince'
personality: gentle man like at first impretion.
Other: Hates blood tablets, Can sometimes have Level-E symptoms.

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
"well that was weird," Lori said. With a shrug she turned and went into the moon dorm.
Kana walked onto the campus of the moon dorms. I wonder who else is here....
gohan runs past kaname and quickly says"hi!"
Kana watches him run by.
"...Hi?"
zero comes around the corner behind kaname and says" psssssst! do you see a fat old guy?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff