Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Gone

Poll

Gold ^_^ 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2

valiant_elfe
Why? I just figured I would stop here, then I got carried away and deleted all my things

I'll just go ahead and be up-front here.

The entire thing was a joke. The original character was made to mock the almost complete lack of information you gave about the world these characters would live in (and the use of words like "breed" ). The 10% and character merchandising thing was a jokey suggestion to create your own characters instead of using other peoples'. I was hoping that the ridiculousness of something like "novelty wetsuits" would make it obvious the whole thing was a deliberately ridiculous put-on.

When instead you took the 10% joke seriously, I stepped up the gag with the "Waverly Hills Sanatorium" reference and the letter opener thing, which were meant to suggest that I am a crazy person who has been locked away, and therefore everything I have told you so far regarding me being a comic artist and knowing about industry contracts is insane bullshit.

Instead, you took everything at face value, and this was sort of frustrating because I thought these were really funny jokes. Oh well.

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
I was laughing the whole time Major. It wasn't a total waste : D

4,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Major Malfunction
valiant_elfe
Why? I just figured I would stop here, then I got carried away and deleted all my things

I'll just go ahead and be up-front here.

The entire thing was a joke. The original character was made to mock the almost complete lack of information you gave about the world these characters would live in (and the use of words like "breed" ). The 10% and character merchandising thing was a jokey suggestion to create your own characters instead of using other peoples'. I was hoping that the ridiculousness of something like "novelty wetsuits" would make it obvious the whole thing was a deliberately ridiculous put-on.

When instead you took the 10% joke seriously, I stepped up the gag with the "Waverly Hills Sanatorium" reference and the letter opener thing, which were meant to suggest that I am a crazy person who has been locked away, and therefore everything I have told you so far regarding me being a comic artist and knowing about industry contracts is insane bullshit.

Instead, you took everything at face value, and this was sort of frustrating because I thought these were really funny jokes. Oh well.

when I'm bored I normal don't get stupid jokes and I thought there was something up with your thing when I first read it. I also had to reread the thing about the letter opener but didn't really get it. I do make all of my character myself and I know that there was a lake of info because I hadn't finished with it yet

4,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm glade my stupidity amused you stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items