Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Michelle nodded "Yea but we were born December 6 1991.... we are what 3?" Michelle asked looking at her twin only to see her nod "That is if mom is even in this dimension." She said looking back over at Severus.

"Dimension hopping is a tricky thing..... Mom always said got pregnant right at the end of her schooling... If what you say is true and she is your twin then... There are one of two things possible. Mom could be taking care of a 3 year old version of us. Theres a 22 year old version of us walking around or worst case scenario and the one my twin and I believe our mother is not even in this world."

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"In this world?" He repeated slowly. "Ah, yes you claimed as such." He remarked and rubbed his chin in thought. "Very few wizards have written about the existence of parallel dimensions, but if what you say is true, than this is remarkable indeed." Snape began pacing the room. "And Septima may still be alive. The Headmaster would need to hear of this."

"Wait." Dess barred his way.
"What is it now Brenin?" He spat, falling into old habits.
"Why does Dumble-"
"Professor."
Dess grumbled. "Why does Professor Dumbledore have to know. The less people who know the better. You should know Professor, the dangers of time travel." That seemed to give him pause. Snape glanced between the girls and the door. On one hand, this would be a great discovery to the wizarding world. On the other, if this information got into the wrong hands, all the dimensions would be at stake. Countless lives versus the possibility of reuniting with his twin. Severus shook his head. "I believe I have kept you both long enough."
"Professor-"
He turned towards his desk and flicked his wand. The potion in the cauldron evaporated into black smoke. "You do have class, I presume?"

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
It wasn't till a month later that Michelle and Desarae heard of the incident again.

Draco had brought up a letter from Professor Snape to the girls dorm room. "Michelle?" he asked suddenly to get pounced by a overly hyper dog. "AGHHHH!!!" he yelled in fear as he started to tumbble back out into the hall.

"MR.Blackie! What have i told you about pouncing!" michele yelled at the dog only to see him look slightly abashed as he dragged the boy by the collar of his robe into the room and then made a big show of pawwing his roobe like he was swiping away dust.

"Oh stop it you big olf. What don't you go hang out with Crookshakes and continue you mission to kill every rat in Hogwarts. Stay out of trouble." she stated brushing the dog away. She watched as he became serious and went to leave only for her to grab him by his new collar. "Blackie I mean it stay out of trouble. I know what your looking for and you are not going to find it if you destroy anything and cause problems. Wait for your prey to get comfortable." she said and watched to dog give her a nod and rush off.

"What's that about?" Draco asked

"Blackie and I have an understanding." Michelle said as she looked down at the boy. "Now what is it you need?"

"Letter to you from our head of house and Professor Lupin" draco said only to hear a growl. Following the source of the noise he looked over at Dess's side of the room to see her growling over homework for DADA. "Is she alright?"

"She is not entirely fond of Professor Lupin." Michelle stated warily.

"Surprising as he is the best teacher we've had." he stated only to see Dess's head snap up and she growled deep in her chest and her eyes flashed gold making Michelle push Draco out of the door "Uh it's her Time of the month we'll see you later." she said quickly as she locked the door.

Draco walked off in confusion as Michelle looked to her twin in extream worry. "Dess......"

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Burn it." She snarled. She never wanted to hear that man's name again. If it wasn't for Michelle, Dess would have skipped the class altogether. She turned back to her assignment but her thoughts were elsewhere. She could feel it. The wolf inside of her raging to be released. Tonight was the night. She didn't need a letter or a calendar to know. It vibrated in her bones.

Balto growled beside her, sensing the rising beast. He inched closer to Michelle, and laid at her feet protecting.

"What does Snape want?" Michelle handed her the letter. 'Brenins, Michelle and Desarae. I would like to discuss with you the content of your previous assignment.' Dess raised an eyebrow. "Now? Out of all days..." Blood drained from her skin. "You don't think he knows?"

She carried that dread as they reached Snape's classroom. He stood by his desk, silently brewing a potion...that potion. "You wanted to see us...professor?" She said with uncertainty. Snape added another ingredient. He stirred it with his wand until it exuded a faint blue smoke. He quickly filled two goblets. Dess gulped when he finally turned to face them.

"I didn't expect Malfoy to deliver the message so quickly." He glanced at the goblets.

"Is..Is that the wolfsbane potion?" Her mouth felt dry. She stared at the goblets and felt the itching of the horrible substance down her throat. For the past six days she had to drown the disgusting potion. It wouldn't be long until dusk fell.

"It is." He replied calmly. Snape had counted on their shrewd awareness to discover Lupin's secret. Any student would have been fine but the problem was setting a motive for a student to be here this late, besides detention. He blocked the potion from their sight. "I...wanted to speak to you about Septima." He pulled a book from his desk drawer. It was a plain leather bound book with a binding that seemed worn from use.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
"You want to talk about our mom..." she said in an unsure voice.

"Yes"

"Well theres not much to say... I mean she's mom... We haven't even seen her in god knows how long we had no way of communicating with her."

"You don't know how long?"

"God....I don't know we left our world when we were 15.... it's probably been.... 10 years or so." Michelle said saddly as she looked at her professor.

"Well how about this picture what do you remember from this." he asked showing her a picture of her mom and them laying on the couch the girls were covering their mothers face with green goop laughing.

"That was Mothersday and we wanted to make it super special so we decided to make a spa day. Dad bought everything we needed and took pictures we cleaned the house did moms nails cooked and gave her a face mask so she would relax we were.... 12." She said softly with a fond smile

"And this picture?" he asked showing a picture of Michelle and Dez covered in scribbles spots and their mother holding the two apart as they tryed to color eachother.

"We had a fight and mom was separating us as we tried to draw all over eachother. We started on the walls but eventually we thought coloring eachother was a better punishment." Michelle said with a laugh and for the next 4 hours thats how the questioning went.

"Well I need to bring this potion to a certain werwolf and his companion...."

Michell looked over to her sister in worry but she shook her head and signaled to leave.

"We best leave then Proff.... Uncle we wouldn't want to get in your way." Suddenly the door was knocked on them opened and Professor Lupin entered

"Sorry, I'm here to pick up my potions?" he said glancing at Dess before turning to snape.

"Well I will meet with you girls later then" Snape stated firmly

"Good bye sir..."

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dess bid Michelle goodnight and headed towards the Whomping Willow. The cold wind bit at her exposed face and hands. She waited a safe distance from the murderous tree, shifting from foot to foot in order to stay warm. Soft footsteps alerted her to his presence. He stood solemnly, extending one smoking goblet to her. She jerked it from his grasp and chugged down the contents, grimacing. Dess tossed the goblet over her shoulder and hiked towards the twitched tree.

It's branches came down in a flash. It always amazed her how something so big could move so fast. She grabbed the longest branch and poked the knot above the entrance. The tree shuddered, and froze.

~~~

Another month had passed and Halloween was among them. They had yet to catch petigrew; that rat was slicker than a fawn on ice. Mr. Blackie hadn't had much luck either, but the pile of dead rats in their room kept growing. Dess frowned as she continued to stir the cauldron as Michelle danced and dropped ingredients into the potion. Tonight, while everyone was distracted Blackie would have a chance to sneak into Gryffindor Tower. Hopefully, the mutt would wait for them before he made a scene.

Two hours later and a hundred cauldrons later, they were sneaking down into the kitchens. Dess cast a simple disillusionment charm. It would be sufficient as long as no one stared too long. Without incident, and only a minor run in with Ms. Norris, the twins opened the doors to the kitchens. It was deserted save for the glow of the fireplace. "Operation Halloween commence."

~~~
The girls smirked at each other over the table as the goblets magically filled up. Fred eyed his cup suspiciously, waiting for Michelle to take the first sip.

Someone screamed. A girl jumped up from the Slytherin table. Her flaming red hair framing her pale face. "Ginny?" 'Ginny' was pulling at her hair and screaming gibberish. Pansy rose from next to Neville, pointing at Ginny from across the hall.
"Isn't she a Slytherin?" He muttered. "And what's Ginny doing over there?" He glanced at the twins then at his goblet.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
All around the hall people transformed into others their screams of panic turned the hall into a uproar until the sound of thunder cracked across the hall.

"ENOUGH!" a glowing male yelled from the head table dressed in traditional greek garb.

"Now that I have your attention it seems once again the spirit of halloween has been shown to us by a mysterious cast. Along with a letter given to they head table to read.

Good tidings fellow peers on this all hallowed day,

You will find yourself transformed as is per our tradition that was missed last year due to misfortune.

You have been transformed with a 2 way compatibility potion. You are transformed into the person you are compatible with the most.

The teachers being the great glorious beings they are have been transformed into the gods of greek legend

May you all enjoy your all hallowed eve for 24 hours you get to be the person you could possibly marry good luck." the letter was read

"Well seeing as no teacher will know who any student is everyone has the day off." dumbledor/zeus boomed as he talked

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The grand hall echoed with cheers and some cries of indignation. Fred pulled his nose and drank the potion as one would be medicine. A sudden tingling sensation spread along his body and settled warmly in his stomach. He felt himself shrinking and his hair growing later. He was all but jumping out of his seat. "George!" He said in a higher-pitched voice. "I need a mirror!" Fred turned to his left and stared straight at his reflection. "I'm-" He blushed unable to finish that sentence. He glanced over to where Michelle sat, where now a clone of him was sitting. 'So this is what destiny feels like.'

He felt a tap on his shoulder and spun around. "George? Why haven't you changed yet?" 'George' shook his head.
"It's me...Angelina." The red-head blushed and fiddled with her fingers. "It seems like we're a perfect match."

Fred blanked. 'But I'm Michelle'. He grabbed a plate and transfigured it into a mirror. The eyes staring back at him were not Michelle's cool silver orbs but warm chocolate ones. Staring back at him was the face of Angelina Johnson. "There must be something wrong with this potion." He stood abruptly, causing Angelina/Fred to stumble backwards. Fred froze. "If I'm Angelina, and Angelina's me then..."

Michelle smirked at him. "George?!"

~~~~

Ginny was panicking. If what the professor said was true then her perfect match was...was a girl! She felt someone's murderous glare on her, coming from her own face. It was a good thing everyone was too preoccupied with themselves to notice her leaving the Grand Hall. "This can't be happening." She hiccuped as tears began to flow.

~~~~
Ron's eyes widened as his best friend transformed into a familiar blond oddball.
"Umm Ron?" Harry, in an albeit, girly voice, asked. It was difficult for Ron to see this girl as his friend. "Who did I turn into?" Harry glanced over the growing chaos, attempting to pinpoint his body. Ron gulped.
"I'm sorry mate, but you uh transformed into Luna. Luna Lovegood." Just as the words escaped his mouth, Luna as Harry strolled up behind them.
"Hello Harry, or rather myself." She squeezed herself in on Harry's other side. "So do you prefer a big one or a small one?"
"Big or small what?" It was strange having his eyes staring at him so intensely.
"Well our wedding of course."

~~~~

Dess was afraid to look at her reflection but by the reactions, or rather non-reactions, of those around her she deemed it safe. The first thing she noticed was the bumblebee tie she wore and she sighed in relief. At least one disaster averted.

~~~~

Everyone seemed to have transformed, whether to their horror or great surprise. Ron had drowned out Harry's and Luna's future marriage plans and chugged the potion down. He glanced at his reflection and screamed bloody murder. He was a guy....not just any guy....a slytherin, namely Blaise Zabini. Ron felt the sudden urge to vomit and did so as he tried to get out of his seat. He slipped on his stomach juices and his head painfully became friends with the stone floor.

"Oh my!" Luna, as Harry exclaimed.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Michelle turned to look at her twin when she snickered and saw what she looked like. "Uh Sis.... you um.." Unable to contain herself she bursted into laughter "Oh my you look like the sparkely poo?!" she laughed as she fell backwards onto the floor her legs kicking in her laughter.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~~_

Draco looked down at the weasley twin who was laughing on the floor and looked at the male next to her "Sparkely poo..... you mean Cedric Diggory?" he asked before he relized the female voice that came from his throat "Blimy I'm a bird!" he yelled in shock as he pulled at his now long poofy mahogony locks. "BLIMY I'M GRANGER!" he yelled as he turned around to see himself sitting at the grifendor table

~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hermione looked down at her robe to see herself in slytherin attire "Oh Basilisk." she cursed as she pulled a mirror out of her bag and found herself having been turned into Draco Malfoy. She didn't even mind she had found him sweet for 2 years now and he was smart as well. Getting up with a sigh she grabbed her bag and walked over to Malfoy.

Seeing herself look up at her in worry she smiled a malfoy esque smirk and kissed herself/draco on the cheek "Seem's we are stuck with eachother again." he/she whispered.

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dess facepalmed. "You've got to be kidding me." She paused. "No wait this could be a good thing." She stood and joined herself at the Hufflepuff table.

~~~~

"Look uh Angelina, you're a great girl and all-" Fred rubbed his head. "But I'm sure this isn't going to work out."
"But we're compatible. That's what the potion does it shows you your soul mate!" Tears were welling up in her eyes. It was really freaking Fred out to see himself in such an emotional state.
"Hey calm down will you?" He shifted nervously on his feet. "You're a good friend and awesome quidditch player but-"
"But what?" She screamed into his face. Now all of the Gryffindor table had turned to them. Fred never wanted so badly out of the spot light before. "Is it because of her?" She pointed to Michelle, who was really George. "We've known each other since first year and yet you...and yet you..." The tears were flowing freely now. Fred swore everyone was glaring at him for making the girl cry.
"Ah don't cry."
"Why not? You're not...giving me...a chance." She sobbed, wiping her tears and snot on her robes.

"You should give her a chance." Luna piped up. "You never know you might even fall in love." Harry's face darkened at this.

"Fine fine. One date but that's all I'm promising." Angelina's tears stopped immediately and she latched onto Fred's neck.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
"How does it feel to be molested by yourself." George snickered to his brother in the image of Michelle. Seeing hisbrother grare bloody murder at him George cose to quickly and swiftly vacate his seat and rushover to his still laughing form on the floor

"Do i really laugh like that?" he asked as he reached out to help Michelle up "Whoever did this prank did a good job but wouldn't be better served for you know....Valentines day?" he asked as his clone calmed down wiping the tears from his eyes.

"That is true but just because your compatible with a person doesn't mean your meant to be with that person. Compadibility only means you have the makings for a good relationship. Plus would you really want to hear all the backlash and broken hearted couples on valentines day?" he/she asked pointing out the yelling group of couples and individuals who ignored the fact they looked like other people to stay with their bf or gf.

"I see your point."

"Thought you might. So George...."

"How did you know it was me I could very well be Fred?"

"No you are george I know."

"Your ability to do that never ceases to amaze me."

"I know it's a gift." she said with a smirk

~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~~__~~_~_~_~__~_~_~

While Michelle and George talked to eachother Cedric was geting a ear full from Cho Chang who yelled at him and stormed off looking like a male from Ravenclaw.

"Why was I getting yelled at I should be the one insulted." he growled before he turned and saw himself walking towards him.

"Brenin right?" he asked

~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~~__~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_

At the head table moody growled low in his chest flames dancing around him to signify the deepest leveles of hell as he glared at the image his potential mate flirting with another male and a hufflepuff no less.

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hagrid glanced down at himself. A laurel of wine grapes was snug with his curls and his robes were replaced with white toga. "Er who am i 'posed to be?"
"I believe you are the god of merriment and wine, Dionysus." McGonagall stated. She was reviewing the pranksters' letter. "I am Athena, the goddess of Wisdom." Her hair tumbled down shoulders beneath a helmet. "At least it is something respectable." She mentally shuddered at the memory of the cat woman fiasco.

~~~

Fred sighed this day couldn't get any worse. He watched as George approached Michelle and their laughing faces. Okay, it did get worse. He let Angelina drag him from the crowds, to somewhere more "private".

~~~

"Yep. Desarae to be exact." They shook hands. "Sorry about your girlfriend." She said watching the retreating form of Cho Chang.

~~~

The next few hours rolled by with excruciating slowness. Fred had drowned out Angelina's petty rambles as they walked the grounds. "How about a picnic!" She had exclaimed, and now they were searching for the perfect spot.
"Oh Fred, here is just perfect!"
"We passed this spot twice already." He mumbled as he spread out the blanket. His mind wandered to Michelle and his brother. Have they already solidified their relation?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff