Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
O_O lmfao, you have ZERO room to talk about my style xD at all

You seem to have a fundamental lack of comprehension, here. No matter what I look like, you've still got A HUGE PHOTO OF YOURSELF AS YOUR SIG. That alone qualifies you for nomination in the hotly-contested "Saddest ******** on Gaia" awards. But, beyond even that, this photo features you DRESSED LIKE A RETARD. Think about that for a minute. You dressed up like a dipshit, and then decided you were so proud of yourself--proud of looking like an idiot, let us remember--that you needed to share it with the Internet. And not it some "post a picture of yourself here" thread, but AS YOUR ******** SIG.

Please tell me if you still don't understand why this is hilarious.
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
IronSpike
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
O_O lmfao, you have ZERO room to talk about my style xD at all

Don't sweat that perm out coming up with these epic burns, Kid Xerox.
no need for one, pic. spoke 4 itself btw u cant sweat out a perm -_-

Yes you can. Trust me. You can.
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-

no need for one, pic. spoke 4 itself btw u cant sweat out a perm -_-

Artistically bankrupt and embarrassingly ignorant. You are a little treasure trove, aren't you?
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
Your opinion is s**t dude. xD If i didnt like it, i wouldnt have it there, no complaints from females =P

Oh golly, does this mean I'm your first? How awkward! I'll be gentle, okay?

You look like someone who's ashamed of how he looks.
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
Your opinion is s**t dude. xD If i didnt like it, i wouldnt have it there, no complaints from females =P

Here's a complaint from a female: you look like an idiot.
Saraneth 6th Bell
Oh jeez, MKUII died down, and now this starts up. Christmas. >_>

But OP & Co., seriously, as a relatively friendly warning before you get too badly owned: take a look at what you're saying. Take a look at the links people like Sayterra and Spike have in their sigs, profiles etc. Take a look at what you're saying again. And maybe take a look at a few still lifes while you're at it, because I'm not quite sure how (not very successfully) eyeballing someone else's work is quite the same as drawing a real thing from life that has not yet been stylised in any way. Copying other people's work does nothing apart from show that your version is worse than the original. You have two things in your main gallery, neither particularly impressive. Your scraps has a bunch of work that even you guys admit to being old. You might want to rethink your presentation. You might be offering to do things for free, but take a realistic look at what you're offering because you guys seem to think you're hot s**t, but you're not.

---

Although, since they just want to help people out for free, I don't see the point in everyone jumping on them because their work isn't that great, regardless of how 'special' they sound in their posts. As much fun as it is to cause a s**t storm, it's sort of pathetic how it's a sport and how every thread that shows n00bness is trashed. Granted, MKUII totally deserved it, but that was...there are no words. These are just a few guys offering to help for free. Constructive criticism fine, but that's not really what's happening here. Some people do not respond to that, sure, but presenting it in a way that is rather confrontational from the start isn't exactly going to make them come around. A lot of people go through the copying stuff phase. It generally indicates a level of immaturity as far as art and all that goes, and immaturity and incredibly harsh words don't exactly mix. It'll likely make them more defensive and silly about it all. Yes, their replies to the whole copying/stealing thing are totally ridiculous, but I'm not sure that calling them ******** retarded is going to help matters.

Although if I get s**t on by OP & Co for this, I'm next in the pitchfork and torch line. neutral

Hmmm..
I did decide to look at the links in the others profiles. I'll admit, they are good. But I personally use the word weakly. They are good yes, but nothing OMG. This is where opinion comes in. I have found things that are good, but far from impressive. Okay. And as far as criticism goes, I always accept it gladly. But this thread took the opposite direction very early, to the point where criticism is.. just not gonna be that simple now. As far as the originals go, the scanning sucked. Inking the originals would've been good and made them more presentable. However, like most posts go, this is still an opinion. I like to believe my art is good ( wink ), simple as that. I believe it takes an opposing side to start s**t storms like these.
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-

The fact that you like it is at the center of the hilarity.

And if "the females" ain't complaining, they must be very polite young women.
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
oh no! gaians that probably are guys wanting to be girls called me unattractive! xD wow, I'm terribly hurt! ...well this has gotten out of hand quite much and dull x3 I'm out! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Nothing says "I won!" like abandoning your own thread in unconditional, teary-eyed retreat.

Don't let the door hitcha.
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
oh no! gaians that probably are guys wanting to be girls called me unattractive! xD wow, I'm terribly hurt! ...well this has gotten out of hand quite much and dull x3 I'm out! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

are you shitting me
Jisatsu Tenshi -Kitsu-
oh no! gaians that probably are guys wanting to be girls called me unattractive!

Hey, you make up whatever beliefs you need to in order to keep from crying your eye makeup off.
MidniteSKYE
As far as the originals go, the scanning sucked. Inking the originals would've been good and made them more presentable.

Why do you people never have any of your good work available to show people? It's always something half-assed or "just a sketch" or it's "unfinished" or the scanner sucked or you only had MS Paint because your parents wouldn't buy you Photoshop or one of a hillion jillion other excuses for why your art looks like s**t. Anything except acknowledging that you may not be the ******** master of illustration that you think you are, because that might actually require some tiny iota of self-awareness.

Real artists hate everything they do because they are never satisfied with their own work. They share their work with the greatest trepidation because deep in their hearts they know that they are not as good as they can be. Doubt is the driver of all self-improvement. But your smug self-satisfaction about the quality of your art is proof positive that you will never, ever get anywhere and will end up drawing un-inked sketches of your friends' fan-characters based on poses from other peoples' art for the rest of your artistic career (such as it is).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff