Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Goldfish Goddess

GD. I think we should all move in together. Oldfags, newfags, trollfags, grammarfags, the whole lot of us.

If we all contributed $5000, and bought a massive apartment block to live in together, what would happen? What country would we live in? Who would get married? Who would be exiled/killed? Would murders run rampant? If (Lol, when) rape happened, would we give a ********? Would we b***h and moan as much as we do online? Would we prefer home abortions to letting our population have kids? Would we have IRL pic/name drops?

Discuss

Above s**t and the dangers of GDers living together.
Do any GDers live near you? A ex-GDer lives next to me.

Edit- Bed is mine, bitches.

The Goldfish Goddess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- F * * * - Y O U - I ' M - A - D R A G O N -

Click the link/images above, help me hatch a dragon egg, receive my eternal love.
Its a win-win situation.
move in to my recently built dinosaur themed townhouse
No, just no.

I live with enough GDers as it is.
Well.... ever watched Gangs of New York?
User ImageUser Image
I call dibs on the pullout mattress.
God, I want to meet a GDer.

Let's do it.

Wheezing Fatcat

ok sounds cool
I would end up killing to many of you for seemingly minor transgressions
But I have some problems dealing with people in person and them touching my things
It'd look like a concentration camp.
Whale Excrement
User ImageUser Image
I call dibs on the pullout mattress.

The Goldfish Goddess

Bed is mine, bitches. Ya'll you ******** can sleep on the floor.

It will be a gang war.

The Goldfish Goddess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click the link/images above, help me hatch a dragon egg, receive my eternal love.
Its a win-win situation.
townhouses
move in to my recently built dinosaur themed townhouse

cool
[********]

the oldbies would feed the newbies to the GDers
and the grammarfags would battle it out witht he trollfags.
a death to all of the retards who spam the geedee.

and after all of that.
the GDers and the oldbies
would get together
and have the biggest orgy evarr

death would come to everyone.
I'd take my $5000 contribution, I'd buy $5000 worth of plastic explosives and I'd blow up the block of apartments. Then I would feel pretty good about how the GD turned out.
Rain Clouds In ********]

and after all of that.
would get together

[/size surprised bai5k
obai5kde:0="Rain Clouds In ********]
[size surprised bai5kde:1=12][align surprised bai5kde:2=center][i surprised bai5kde:3]

and after all of that.
would get together

[/i surprised bai5kde:3][/align surprised bai5kde:2]

The Goldfish Goddess

Being a GDer and an oldfag, I endorse that.

Lets do it!

The Goldfish Goddess

Its a win-win situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces