Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
I don't wear make up at all, I don't know I feel comfortable with the way I look, I don't think I would ever wear make up unless it was my wedding or something, maybe it's my view of the thing, but it would feel weird to wear make up. confused
I don't wear any make up at all. Not even lipgloss. whee

I tried eyeliner before, and I think I look better without it. I tried mascara,
and it didn't make a difference in my eyelashes (or maybe it was just because
I was using an old mascara o_o). Lipgloss. I just prefer chapstick. For those, I
only experimented with it. . . last year for the first time so maybe I'll experiment
with it more some other time and see how I like it.

I'd try wearing some foundation, but I honestly don't want to. My skin isn't
the worst, but it's not beautiful. For now, I'm just starting to keep it all clear
from blemishes and such.
Mascara almost always, eye shadow or liner of some kind almost always, even if it's just natural. Lipgloss usually, blush occasionally. I usually don't need blush. I don't really need concealer or foundation.
me either. i look fine without it. though sometimes i wear lipgloss on special occasionsq
What I wear depends on my mood/the occassion.

But typical school day make up is some brown eyeliner and mascara. Maybe a bit of powder if my face is being a butt.
i don't either, although i do like to use alot of dark brown and black eyeshadow and fade them so it looks "natural"(obviously not though, it just looks better XD), i find ill, sunken eyes appealing, but that's just me.

but i never use foundation, i don't really need it, and if i did i wouldn't use it, especially to cover up pimples because then you just look like you have a bumpy face XD

sometimes i see women on the bus that have SO much coverup on and it's not even the right shade so at the neck their "skin tone" fades back to normal, terrible.
I just wear mascara and a little blush.
I only ever wear lipgloss outside of theatre. And I've worn enough nasty makeup for theatre to last a lifetime. gonk
(I do kind of want to get my own Ben Nye kit so I can do fake bruises and cuts for funsies, but they're probably expensive as helllll.)
I don't wear make up either
like.. nothing, at all o.o
I don't really need to..
Eyeliner, four shades of eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, sometimes mascara, sometimes foundation. I focus more on my eyes.
FuzzyDestruction
I don't wear any make up at all. Not even lipgloss. whee

I tried eyeliner before, and I think I look better without it. I tried mascara,
and it didn't make a difference in my eyelashes (or maybe it was just because
I was using an old mascara o_o). Lipgloss. I just prefer chapstick. For those, I
only experimented with it. . . last year for the first time so maybe I'll experiment
with it more some other time and see how I like it.

I'd try wearing some foundation, but I honestly don't want to. My skin isn't
the worst, but it's not beautiful. For now, I'm just starting to keep it all clear
from blemishes and such.
Yeah, stay away from foundation. It's poison for those delicately-esteemed.

Rogue

Khymaera
Aquaria The Blue
I'm jealous. I wish I had good enough skin to do that.
This is the kind of self-hating mindset I'm trying to outgrow.

My make-up style's a bit spooky? Selective liquid concealer, powder foundation, eyeliner(s), mascara, contouring, blush and lipgloss.

User Image
Your make up style is beautiful. I rarely wear make up. I do from time to time, but I grew up mostly not taking the time to put it on. I don't find that to be a bad thing. I really love make up actually. The colors and techniques you can do with make up are pretty fun, and yes I do have my dressy moments. When I do wear make up I wear light amounts of mascara because my lashed are so damn thick and long already, little bit of eye liner, some shadow ( I like mixing colors to see how they look ), and my favorite lilac color lipstick. I like wearing lipstick for some reason.
i rarely put on make up that too only eye liner lol

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Usually black eyeliner and mascara. I also like to play with funky-colored eye shadow.
Doesn't matter where im going except if it somewhere fancy i wear mascara, multiple shades of eye shadow, liquid liner, lip liner and lip gloss to fill in the liner. ;D It looks nice^^ I dont need foundation because i have good skin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff