Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gabrial_Lowen
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen
lol i would have made another one but i've just been lazy xd it was an epic amount of work to get the first tail working, the hardest part was the pin and making it so that it flicked the chain link and not either poking you in the butt or snaging the chain and burning out the motor

If you ever do get around to making another one, would you consider doing some form of a video tutorial? I'm no good with electrical, and what you said you'd done confused me, but if you did something akin to a step by step guide, I would forever <3 you for it. An independently moving lemur tail would be all kinds of win. biggrin

Hell, I'd be willing to pay for something like that, commissions and whatnot. You could make a killing at cons selling motorized tails. xD

lol well then just for ya, i'll consider busting out the soldering gun once again to create the tail and i'll do a video tutorial...i'm not to good with youtube but i'll do what i can blaugh your right i would make a killing at con's the only problem is is that i cant stream line the assembly and the balancing of the motor and the pin has to be done for each person wink

Aww, you rock my toesocks. <3 Even if you could do photos alongside a more detailed writeup, that'd work too.

To Lucamao - There is indeed a thread for Therians, though I don't believe there's one that covers everything about Otherkin (people who believe they have non-human souls, generally speaking). You can find the Therian thread here, I hope it helps explain some more things for you. If you wanted to ask them about your friend too, I'm sure the people in that thread would be happy to try and help explain.
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Undaria
Lucamao
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Hi.

I am not a furry.

I used to know one though. He was close friend. Then he turned into a furry and then one day started telling me he was actually a kitsune. Then he told me I am a kitsune too. I did not like that much. Does not go well with my beliefs on what I am.

He became mean and stopped talking to me. Is it normal for furrys to be this way when they become one? Sorry if my english is not good.

eh...not really i know that when i realized it was a furry and i told my friends they either laughed at me or did'nt care...i did'nt try to force what i believed on anyone else...mostly because i know that others can believe whatever they want to believe and i understand that not everyone on the face of the earth is a furry *shrugs* it sucks that he did that and i'm really sorry...just dont judge the rest of us on what 1 person did blaugh

That is good. You is better person than he was.

I didn't want to judge all on one. I'm still confused though. He said he not just kitsune, but also have soul of fox. If that is how it is, where did soul part come from? Like I said he won't talk to me, because I refuse to be like him.

Your friend sounds more like he'd fit into the idea of Otherkin, not necessarily furry. I know from the thread posted about Therians that he doesn't exactly fit in there, either.

Either way, if he won't talk to you because you refuse to consider yourself something you don't believe you are, he's a jerk.

Never heard those words but one in this thread I heard that one. I think I will try to look at them. There is thread about Therian word? What about the other one. Otherkin...is there one about that? Where are both if so?

I know he is jerk for being like that. I just want to know why he became what he did. To understand.

Another question. When friend decided he was fox....I look into furry and find other people choose other animals. What causes people to choose animal they choose?

some people say it's what's in them, others (like me) chose what they wanted it's all based on the person and what they decide 3nodding

So it's up to how people want to find it? No set rules then?
Lucamao
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Undaria
Lucamao

I didn't want to judge all on one. I'm still confused though. He said he not just kitsune, but also have soul of fox. If that is how it is, where did soul part come from? Like I said he won't talk to me, because I refuse to be like him.

Your friend sounds more like he'd fit into the idea of Otherkin, not necessarily furry. I know from the thread posted about Therians that he doesn't exactly fit in there, either.

Either way, if he won't talk to you because you refuse to consider yourself something you don't believe you are, he's a jerk.

Never heard those words but one in this thread I heard that one. I think I will try to look at them. There is thread about Therian word? What about the other one. Otherkin...is there one about that? Where are both if so?

I know he is jerk for being like that. I just want to know why he became what he did. To understand.

Another question. When friend decided he was fox....I look into furry and find other people choose other animals. What causes people to choose animal they choose?

some people say it's what's in them, others (like me) chose what they wanted it's all based on the person and what they decide 3nodding

nope no set rules at all biggrin
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Undaria
Lucamao
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Hi.

I am not a furry.

I used to know one though. He was close friend. Then he turned into a furry and then one day started telling me he was actually a kitsune. Then he told me I am a kitsune too. I did not like that much. Does not go well with my beliefs on what I am.

He became mean and stopped talking to me. Is it normal for furrys to be this way when they become one? Sorry if my english is not good.

eh...not really i know that when i realized it was a furry and i told my friends they either laughed at me or did'nt care...i did'nt try to force what i believed on anyone else...mostly because i know that others can believe whatever they want to believe and i understand that not everyone on the face of the earth is a furry *shrugs* it sucks that he did that and i'm really sorry...just dont judge the rest of us on what 1 person did blaugh

Exactly what Gabriel said. My animal is a ringtailed lemur, which was originally something someone told me I was like, but as time went on, was something I found I truly related to, and thus adopted as my fursona. My personality has other parts to it too, but lemur is the main part, so I go with that. :3
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Gabrial_Lowen
Lucamao
Undaria
Lucamao

nope no set rules at all biggrin

Okay.

Thanks for talking to me. I have to go now. Will come back later to look at thread someone linked and talked further maybe. All have nice day.
i think im one of the big cats, i think a lion.
ive aways liked groups around me when i know who the people are.
and i think if i did carry somthing with me from a past life( i pagan just for refrence)
i think it was my skin hunger, i have the urge to be touched and its not the normal kind, it like i want to be petted and loved threw touch.
lol you and Undaria are both large kittys...i'm just a regualr old house cat, sly, sexy, sneaky, and always looks like i have a secret wink ...black though..i'm seem to have a lot of negative jo jo....or luck...or the universe just plan old hates me xd
Gabrial_Lowen
lol you and Undaria are both large kittys...i'm just a regualr old house cat, sly, sexy, sneaky, and always looks like i have a secret wink ...black though..i'm seem to have a lot of negative jo jo....or luck...or the universe just plan old hates me xd

I's not a kitty, I's a LEMUR! *dances around* Lemurlemurlemurlemurlemurrrr~

Sorry, I'm a bit of a spaz. sweatdrop
hey , who am i to complain about spazness
*points to self* i was the school lepper im middle school
but that is over
*pokes lemur with tail*
stop that, your making me feel dizzy
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen

lol you and me both but still bigger then me wink and ya kn.....ahahahaha check it out my co-worker just linked this to me another use for an ipod touch
Gabrial_Lowen
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen

lol you and me both but still bigger then me wink and ya kn.....ahahahaha check it out my co-worker just linked this to me another use for an ipod touch

funny *rolls on ground*
Crimson_Clovers
hey , who am i to complain about spazness
*points to self* i was the school lepper im middle school
but that is over
*pokes lemur with tail*
stop that, your making me feel dizzy

*squeaks at being tailpoked and pounces the tail, batting at it with a paw* whee
Gabrial_Lowen
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen

lol he said it was cheating at that point....anyway lol big cats (or lemurs lol) are fine..i'm just not that big i guess
Crimson_Clovers
Gabrial_Lowen
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen

funny *rolls on ground*

........ eek
i guess i'm more of a conservative furry...i usually wear the ears and tail..if i wear them at all, but i'll call my hands paws and at work i accidentally crushed my hand with a cable box and yelped "frak my paw!!" lol i walked around the corner and everyone in the call center was looking at me funny xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff