Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuki woke up as he heard Lucy screaming. He looked around at Yuuga, "Why is Lucy yelling?" He sighed and got off his bed and opened the door to see Lucy with someone in her arms, "Lucy who is that?" He asked sleepily.
"yuki i don't know i just woke up outside and felt weird and then i saw him he looked all broken and beaten up, watch look it." Lucy made them watch as she held up his forearm and it bent backward in the middle."normal people aren't supposed to do that, i mean he could be normal but i don't know and its jus he reminds me of someone, and i think he's dead!!!!!!" Lucy started to cry like a little girl whose dolls just got run over by a car, and like lucy said he reminded her of someone, she couldn't tell but they had similar blonde hair, similar clothes, and similar skin tone, infact almost everything about them said twins.
Yuki rubbed his eyes and took the boy from her. He put him on his bed and yawned, "You can stay here and watch him just in case. But I don't think he's dead Lucy." He sat down on a chair and looked at the boy, "He looks like you Lucy. As if he could be a twin."
User Image

Yuuga looked over at the door and had no idea who was screaming and why but they were screaming Yuki's name. She looked over at Yuki and saw as he got up she was a little embaressed that she was sitting on his bed watching nim but she got up and looked from behind him and saw the girl from earliar and she had someone in her arms.
"really? oh i never had any real brothers or sisters, hmmmm.... i wonder what i should name you." Lucy looked at a dog tag around the boys neck, it read L-98 uC aS, lucy took all the letters on the dog tag and thought of a name "L-U-C-A-S, Lucas!!! its perfect!" shouted Lucy who was completely ignoring the sounds of bending metal coming from inside him.
((back-ness homeworks all done))

lucas' eyes fluttered open and started looking around the room, then he quickly stood straight up,"huh?!?! where am I?!? who am I!?! who are you all?!?!?!?"
Yuki looked at the boy and chuckled, "Calm down sheesh." He pointed to himself, "Yuki." He pointed to Yuuga and smiled, "Yuuga." Then he pointed to Lucy, "Lucy. And you two look like your twins..."
Seek,
User Image

Yuuga watched as Yuki put the boy on the bed, she shut the door and walked over to Yuki and put her arms around his neck and watced as Lucy named the boy, she agreed they did look a like. Yuuga sighed, "I'm Yuuga and he is Yuki and she is Lucy and were in a dorm, and your Lucas." She didn't even move from hugging Yuki,

And ye shall find.
"yeah like yuki said we're twins, i'm the older sister though, I was born 5 minutes before you. oh we're gonna have so much funj together, we'll see movies sing songs make music, go to concerts, adopt puppies, oh this'll be the greatest!"
Lucy was practically crossing the line of personal space at the moment but didn't really notice lucas' scared reaction.
Yuki yawned again and turned into a cheetah. He had Yuuga on his back and he chuckled. He looked at Lucy and growled a bit since she liked to hear the sounds animales make. He shook his head and looked at Lucy, "What should I change into next Lucy?"
yuki was getting scared watching Lucy grin as happily as she could then finally lost it,"gah get off you're scaring me!!!"
((shame on you tressy scaring random nameles 14 year old like that >:U))
((Uhm, don't talk to me [= if there's a new person, I"ll find out myself, I don't need a play-by-play))

[align=center]Jay
Jay had the apple left on his tray, he picked up both in different hands and walked away from the table. He set the tray on the stack of used trays and left the cafeteria. Jaycie was right, he was in need of a catnap. The better side was Ikuto didn't know Jay's dorm to surprise attack him. Atreakar wouldn't bother Jay if he was sleeping or napping, so things were good. As Jay walked back to his dorm, he tossed the apple to each hand. Incase Ikuto was following, he took twists and turns in the halls. Finally reaching dorm three, putting the radio back on, stripping down to his boxers once again. Laid in bed and started eating his apple as if it were paradise.
((kevz we live under the same roof and every other week after 25 days i scare you shitless >:p oh remember what next week is btw look out for flying pairs of shoes >: D))

"wah..........." Lucy was shocked, her new twin brother found her scary."yuki i don't think i want you to change into an aminal right now lucy sat in the wall a bit depressed from the shocking truth."

((ok gotta go night night ya guys daddeh says tis our bedtimes catch yall lateh :3))
Seek,

User Image

Yuuga let go of Yuki when he turned into a cheetah. She smiled and looked at the door as it opened it was Ikuto, guess Jay wasn't ready. He didn't seem to happy, she walked out of the room after him. She sat beside the wall with him. "You ok Ikuto?" She listened to him talk, "You deserve it after all you can't use Jay like that." She looked at Ikuto in suprisement, "What do you mean I'm fine." She turned her head and as he spoke she glared and turned her head, "He isn't showing off for another girl, he likes me and I'm not jealous about it." She yelled and looked the other way so Ikuto couldn't see the tears come to her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Ikuto in amazement, he never apologized he never thought he was wrong. "Yes I do Ikuto." She laughed at the way he looked he wasn't used to it. "Your becoming soft." She smiled, "So you and Jay haven't done anything?" She laughed at how mad he got.

And ye shall find.

Love bade me welcome: yet my soul drew back,

User Image

Ikuto watched as Jay left the cafeteria, he knew he wasn't wanted and he desided to walk to his dorm. He was wanting to take a nap he was tired and he never go to sleep cause he went after Jay and he still hasn't goten what he has wanted. He opened the door and found that their was people there he wasn't happy he shut the door and walked over to the wall and sat down. He looked over at the sky and looked at Yuuga as she looked at him, "Jay ran off and I still haven't gotten any." He put his hands behind his head. He didn't like her telling him so, he smirked. "You shouldn't be worried about me what about you?" He looked over at Yuuga. "Come on the guy your dating is back in the room showing off to another girl right infront of you, sure shows his feelings with you." He looked up at the sky. He looked over at Yuuga as she yelled at him, he sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry Yuuga, You like him don't you?" He looked over at her. He had a funny look on his face, Ikuto couldn't apologize. He glared at her when she said he was going soft. He got mad when she metioned Jay, "He keeps on running and wont let me do anything." He was very frustraited. "And I though woman were bad."

Guilty of dust and sin.
((it appears to get closer and closer to my time of leaving.))

Jay
The soothing songs from the radio, finished apple core. Jay fell asleep on his bed. One hand on his stomach, the other over the bed once holding an apple.

((bye))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces