angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
CodeNightmare

User Image
"Luluko vi Britinnia commands you..."
- - - - - - - - - -
This affirms it, you didn't watch the entire video.
- - - - - - - - - -
Lelouch Lamperouge Genderbend

Most likely stuck around long enough for it to hurt his feelings about his favorite widdle anime, and scrolled away. Less he QQ.

What's that? You're crying because Inuyasha ended? Aww, I'm sorry. Go suck on your daddy's little willy, that always makes you feel better. ^__^

o_O When the hell did I say any of this. Are you an idiot? Bleach must be like pot, it just makes you stupider and stupider..

It's okay, little child. It's okay. You can still watch PokeMon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! and Zatchbell. It's okay. Stop crying.

Now, you seem to be getting offended that I am making fun of a pathetic anime. So follow this link: www.encyclopediadramitica.com/offended.php
Sado Shimizu
Yoh Uzumaki
1 of my favs smile ninja

*gives high five* Awesome!!! mrgreen

Woot! hooray for the Bleach love! Have a free internets on me!

User Image
angels_death666
CodeNightmare
angels_death666
CodeNightmare
angels_death666
l S o m a l

Wait wait, watch the whole thing.

I have. What's your point? Anime has similarities all through out series. Look at every gundam series. Compare vampire series'. You can take one series and it will look close to another. Sometimes it can't be helped.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
Wait what? Comparing Gundam with Gundam? Bad example.
Vampire series? How so? Because as far as I'm concerned vampire series aren't really alike at all.
I like you to try and compare something to Kino's Journey.
Actually, yes it can be helped.

- - - - - - - - - -

Gundam to gundam is a great example. Same thing...every time. Not that I'm judging them, because I happen to like a few gundam series. Look at Blood+, Trinity Blood, and Hellsing.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
No, comparing Gundam to Gundam is like comparing Pokemon to Pokemon. Seriously. We're comparing different animes, not the same thing.
I see nothing similiar except the vampire theme.

- - - - - - - - - -

Gundam to gundam is not like comparing pokemon to pokemon, because pokemon holds the same theme, characters, general storyline.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
Gundam is a franchise, Pokemon is a franchise.
All Gundam is owned Sunrise, all Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.
Basically, Gundam shall always be the same for every new series, and Pokemon will always be the same for every new region.
Comparing Gundam to Gundam is like comparing Pokemon to Pokemon, seriously.

- - - - - - - - - -

Familiar Friend

angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666

What's that? You're crying because Inuyasha ended? Aww, I'm sorry. Go suck on your daddy's little willy, that always makes you feel better. ^__^

o_O When the hell did I say any of this. Are you an idiot? Bleach must be like pot, it just makes you stupider and stupider..

It's okay, little child. It's okay. You can still watch PokeMon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! and Zatchbell. It's okay. Stop crying.

Lmfao, Jesus man. You cannot make your self an easier target.. Buuut just to humour you, I'll play along. Pokemon is for fags, i.e. Bleach-Fags Yu-Gi-Oh, same deal. ...Wtf is Zatchbell?

Sorry. Used to work at an anime shop (on the whole Zatchbell thing. Horrible series.). Of course PoKeMon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are for fags, that's why you watch them.

Agreed mrgreen
djrj
Sado Shimizu
Yoh Uzumaki
1 of my favs smile ninja

User Image

Just... get the hell out of the internet. You do not deserve to be allowed near the Intarwebz.
CodeNightmare
angels_death666
CodeNightmare
angels_death666
CodeNightmare

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
Wait what? Comparing Gundam with Gundam? Bad example.
Vampire series? How so? Because as far as I'm concerned vampire series aren't really alike at all.
I like you to try and compare something to Kino's Journey.
Actually, yes it can be helped.

- - - - - - - - - -

Gundam to gundam is a great example. Same thing...every time. Not that I'm judging them, because I happen to like a few gundam series. Look at Blood+, Trinity Blood, and Hellsing.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
No, comparing Gundam to Gundam is like comparing Pokemon to Pokemon. Seriously. We're comparing different animes, not the same thing.
I see nothing similiar except the vampire theme.

- - - - - - - - - -

Gundam to gundam is not like comparing pokemon to pokemon, because pokemon holds the same theme, characters, general storyline.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
Gundam is a franchise, Pokemon is a franchise.
All Gundam is owned Sunrise, all Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.
Basically, Gundam shall always be the same for every new series, and Pokemon will always be the same for every new region.
Comparing Gundam to Gundam is like comparing Pokemon to Pokemon, seriously.

- - - - - - - - - -

Either way. You're trying to flame Bleach, even though it has great characters, storyline, action, artwork, voices, music, original weapons, and is unique in it's own way.

Familiar Friend

djrj
Sado Shimizu
Yoh Uzumaki
1 of my favs smile ninja

User Image

lol thats awesome
Sado Shimizu
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666

Lmfao, Jesus man. You cannot make your self an easier target.. Buuut just to humour you, I'll play along. Pokemon is for fags, i.e. Bleach-Fags Yu-Gi-Oh, same deal. ...Wtf is Zatchbell?

Sorry. Used to work at an anime shop (on the whole Zatchbell thing. Horrible series.). Of course PoKeMon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are for fags, that's why you watch them.

Agreed mrgreen

LOL, your insults are like a 5th graders. When you get something that can actually "sting" come back and try again. Otherwise, QQ. (You seem to have the QQing down pat.)
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
CodeNightmare

User Image
- - - - - - - - - -
This affirms it, you didn't watch the entire video.
- - - - - - - - - -

Most likely stuck around long enough for it to hurt his feelings about his favorite widdle anime, and scrolled away. Less he QQ.

Now, you seem to be getting offended that I am making fun of a pathetic anime. So follow this link: www.encyclopediadramitica.com/offended.php

I'm not offended at all. I'm trying to get you to leave, because you're making the forum look bad for those who WOULD LIKE TO TALK NICELY ABOUT BLEACH!
Sado Shimizu
djrj
Sado Shimizu
Yoh Uzumaki
1 of my favs smile ninja

User Image

lol thats awesome

Good God, man. You get the hell out of the internet too. None of you deserve to be here if you're going to laugh at some joke a 7 year old most likely created out of Paint.
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666

I'm not offended at all. I'm trying to get you to leave, because you're making the forum look bad for those who WOULD LIKE TO TALK NICELY ABOUT BLEACH!

You can't get me to leave. Besides, all you're doing is feeding the fire. GG, man.
Would ya'll please leave? I mean, what's the point? Really? If you hate it so much, why're you STILL talking about it? You must not hate it that much, obviously...
Oh noez! I talked badly about Bleach. I iz teh soz duds.
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666
KaoruKaito
angels_death666

You can't get me to leave. Besides, all you're doing is feeding the fire. GG, man.

Fine. Just so you know, every one of your posts has been reported. So, when an admin talks to you, have fun. Either way, eventually you'll get tired of TALKING about an ANIME SERIES that you HATE so much.
angels_death666
Would ya'll please leave? I mean, what's the point? Really? If you hate it so much, why're you STILL talking about it? You must not hate it that much, obviously...

rofl, just listen to yourself. You sound like a mumbling idiot. If I didn't hate it, would I be here insulting it? Or talking nice about it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff