Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey guys,
It's my 2nd day on Gaia, I have like an ultimate gaming comp, A G-force graphics card and Broadband speed, is there any reason why its goin so slow?
question try to get back to me
lol Nice game BTW lol

Beloved Pirate

The site is working just fine for me... And I have a crappy computer. xp Or are you talking about zOMG? Because there is a known lag issue with that, caused by a memory leak and that causing problems with Flash 10, and the developers are working on it... If it's the actual site that is lagging for you... I have no clue... sweatdrop
gaia was slow for me a while ago, and now it's stop lagging. it's probably cause by zomg i think.
-->Also
-->Do you know any good ways
to get gold?
Coz im a noobie and kinda wunna fit in with all kool gear ect..
I have no idea wut to do =(
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Beloved Pirate

Post, vote in polls, play games such as Jigsaw, etc. A good many of the games give out a small amount of gold... 3nodding Even bumping trees and rocks in Towns can give you a small amount of gold, and zOMG also gives some gold and items that you can use/sell for gold...

Lonely Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
what type of internet connection do you have? what download limit? i find gaia becomes really slow near the end of my download limit, also, sometiems all teh graphics, (mostly the fish tank sigs) slow down the page loading imensely smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff