Welcome to Gaia! ::

soo basically after reaching the last levels of zombie and vampire me and my freind got a message saying item couldnt be granted. and...we didnt get the items and we cant now....so we're not quite sure what to do now. anyone else had this happen?
Though I cant offer you a fix, the items are going down pretty fast in the marketplace.

I sympathize with your misfortune. emo
I guess I was lucky. after finishing all the races. I got all my items :/

but yah, the market place is your only bet in getting those ones you missed. So I would suggest just waiting til near the end of the event. they will be dirt cheap then
you could also make a mule and re-do the event....D:
i hate buyin things that i could get for free '-_- tho i suppose if theres no way to get it without alot of hassle then ill buy it. thanks for the help
When I lost an item like that it acted as if I had never finished that level. I just redid the current level and got my item.
really it said i finished it..mayb ill change back later and try again
Yeah, the same thing happened to me twice in a row, causing me to lose out on 2 items from the event. I think I'll lay off playing for a bit and resume later in hopes of better luck. Kinda disappointing to work towards a level up only to see an "item not granted" message.
Same here... emo I hope they find a way to grant us our missing items.
Someone posted the same problem yesterday .. then received the items 12 hours later!!

If might be worth waiting and seeing if the items turn up!
scoobii
Someone posted the same problem yesterday .. then received the items 12 hours later!!

If might be worth waiting and seeing if the items turn up!

really that would be friggin awesome. btw i love ur hat
same thing happnd 2 me only with trick or treat stuff...
Same here, did not get the victim of the vampire faction...
Same thing just happened to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces