Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is better a 300 spartan or a halo spartan

300 spartan 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
halo spartan 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

I think a 300 spartan beats all
I think you're an idiot. The equivalent of this match-up is you fighting Robo-Cop with a stick. Whether you have the stick or Robo-Cop does is irrelevant.
MADNESS? THIS IS SPART--*sniped*

Dapper Lunatic

Considering the Spartan IIs have genetic and cybernetic enchancements, plus the greater technology. I'd say them. A spear against a piece of steel surrounded by an energy shield probably wouldn't work too well.

Also, 300 spartans are just plain spartans(well spartan warriors). 300 was loosely based off the Battle of Thermopylea. While probably not as comic book heroic in real life, they still share many traits, however romanticized one of them might be.
MADNESS??? THIS IS.....FALCON...PAWNCH!!
This thread is madness...
DumberDan
YES!
DumberDan
Anyone else feel like beating the ******** dead horse?!
This thread is pointless. Nothing the Spartans have can penetrate Mark IV armor....
il Simple
This thread is pointless. Nothing the Spartans have can penetrate Mark IV armor....
I believe the Spartans penetrated over 10,000 soldiers in just one wave of attack.
10,000 soldiers is like...WAY thicker than Halo's armor.
Captain Kaworu Nagisa
il Simple
I believe the Spartans penetrated over 10,000 soldiers in just one wave of attack.
10,000 soldiers is like...WAY thicker than Halo's armor.
Not with one attack, with one WAVE of attack. That is them running in a line at the enemy and hacking away until ordered to pull back.

Lightbringer

Overall a Halo Spartan is better, but within their respective times, both Spartan types were pretty much the best.
User Image
User Image

i think its funny that people think this is a " who would win in a fight? a 300 spartan or a halo spartan?" thread.
its not XD
to make it simple, its kinda like a "who did their job better?" or "who do you like more?" thread.

to answer, id say a 300 spartan.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out