Total Votes:[ 1259 ]

Dangerous Loiterer

moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
Yeah, the economy's really taking a hit here at the moment. Though I should be glad I'm not in Spain, Greece or Italy.

Isn't every economy taking a hit right now?
Yeah, pretty much. But the government here's decided they're taking an extra 11.5billion from the poor and giving themselves a pay rise of around 10,000, so... yeah. xD

The people here would riot.
You guys all look like you're on the brink of rioting about Obama and the NSA, though, from what I gather?

NSA has some time but I think more and more people are getting mad at Obama.
It's strange, because here we all still think Obama's pretty cool and don't realise people over there don't seem to like him. xD

Benevolent Reveler

Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
Yeah, pretty much. But the government here's decided they're taking an extra 11.5billion from the poor and giving themselves a pay rise of around 10,000, so... yeah. xD

You guys all look like you're on the brink of rioting about Obama and the NSA, though, from what I gather?

It's strange, because here we all still think Obama's pretty cool and don't realise people over there don't seem to like him. xD

He is "cool" In terms of he is willing to seemingly let the people do as they please i.e. pro gay and pro choice but he has no power over those things but the people don't check their facts and voted for him and now he is listening in on phone calls and being careless with tax payer money. He has no experience with how to run a state let alone a country. Not a bad guy I just think he is inexperienced.

Dangerous Loiterer

moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha

He is "cool" In terms of he is willing to seemingly let the people do as they please i.e. pro gay and pro choice but he has no power over those things but the people don't check their facts and voted for him and now he is listening in on phone calls and being careless with tax payer money. He has no experience with how to run a state let alone a country. Not a bad guy I just think he is inexperienced.

I think people have to consider that he's doing okay, considering he's had to spend a lot of time fixing Bush's mistakes.

Benevolent Reveler

Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha
moon light dreamer11
Caerthakatha

I think people have to consider that he's doing okay, considering he's had to spend a lot of time fixing Bush's mistakes.

That's how he has gotten by so far but when he can't go off of his own merits and needs to use Clinton's campaign to have a fighting chance there is a problem. He isn't doing what he the few things he told the people he would do and he was vague about what he wanted to do in the first place. This election was a lose lose.
Hello british people! I'm Joe from Indonesia, a country in South East Asia! Could you imagine why i'm here? hahaha...
I love UK! I hope i'll go to UK someday razz

And the last,
Feel free to ask anything about indonesia! PM and comment is meant a lot for me..
*grabs a cup of tea* I haven't seen this thread before, Hiya!
-Midlands, England

Fashionable Borg

こんにちはこんな記念日は心からありがとうって言えるね いつもは恥ずかしいけど一生に一度大切な日
                  チョコレイトの苦いとこ 大人なの子供なの?いつまでも夢見たいからこのリズムにのせて

accidentally just </3 my own thread...UGH

Snarky Survivor

20,390 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Light the sky with flames rising high to the stars collide
As the angels turn their back for one night

I've accidentally <3 threads I've </3 before (I think it was something to do with zOMG! and wanting to shut it down or having terrible suggestions for it or something? I can't really remember). I'm not really sure what's worse. I guess you if it was your own thread lol

And the screams sing a song
To a place you belonged to long ago
Be it that forever…Be it that forever…

Dangerous Loiterer

Pale Sugar
-Midlands, England
Another Midlander! Where are you?
Caerthakatha
Pale Sugar
-Midlands, England

Worcestershire m'lovely. Where art thou? 3nodding

Dangerous Loiterer

Pale Sugar
Caerthakatha
Pale Sugar
-Midlands, England

Worcestershire m'lovely. Where art thou? 3nodding
Nottinghamshire. 8D

O.G. Member

Oh how I wish I lived in England. It's my favourite place in the whole wide world.
              I plan on applying to university there in the fall. But until then, it's Western Massachusetts, New England.

Dangerous Loiterer

Fluffy Bird

Oh how I wish I lived in England. It's my favourite place in the whole wide world.
              I plan on applying to university there in the fall. But until then, it's Western Massachusetts, New England.
Just to warn you that Americans have to pay a small fortune to come over to the UK for university.

O.G. Member

Caerthakatha
Fluffy Bird

Just to warn you that Americans have to pay a small fortune to come over to the UK for university.

How do you mean?
              Tuition-wise? Or something else?

Dangerous Loiterer

Fluffy Bird
Caerthakatha
Fluffy Bird

How do you mean?
              Tuition-wise? Or something else?
Both in tuition and living costs, and, I think because the UK is trying to reduce non-European immigration as much as possible, for the visa opportunities as well. I'll try and dig up the information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff