Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leithia
M a d e l e i n e
But I don't want to put clothes on. ;;

@Lei -- Congrats on the job!
thanks <3 I got the job at Walmart though, and it's nearly .50$ more an hour than the Target job + it's full time + it's not seasonal [ that I'm aware of XD ] + I want it more so yea. Going with Walmart x3

Just gotta do ANOTHER drug screen thing and then wait for THEM to call XD

Gotta go where the money is, that's for sure. :3

Blessed Hero

M a d e l e i n e
Leithia
M a d e l e i n e
But I don't want to put clothes on. ;;

@Lei -- Congrats on the job!
thanks <3 I got the job at Walmart though, and it's nearly .50$ more an hour than the Target job + it's full time + it's not seasonal [ that I'm aware of XD ] + I want it more so yea. Going with Walmart x3

Just gotta do ANOTHER drug screen thing and then wait for THEM to call XD

Gotta go where the money is, that's for sure. :3
yea, better money + better hours + not having to run around in 3 months to try to find a new job is a WAY better choice.

Got home from my drug test for that job just a bit ago and had some lunch <3
I have a meeting for my job later tonight, I can't say that I'm hugely looking forward to it.
Cancer Stick
mrgreen
surprised
How are you?
Pretty good.
How're you?
Caner Stick, got to admit thats a pretty sick avi you got there.
wink
x_Fcuk
wink
heart Thank you. Im not sure about the hat, but I dont know what to have in my head. D:
Cancer Stick
x_Fcuk
wink
heart Thank you. Im not sure about the hat, but I dont know what to have in my head. D:
Yea, now that I see it the hat is kinda out of place since its the only white.
But its all good, its still tiight.
whee

Blessed Hero

M a d e l e i n e
I have a meeting for my job later tonight, I can't say that I'm hugely looking forward to it.
bleh, last time I went in for a work meeting it was when they told us we were closing ~_~

And my mom just randomly sent me and Anthony 25$ of domo target giftcards and some domo candies XD <3
x_Fcuk
Cancer Stick
x_Fcuk
wink
Yea, now that I see it the hat is kinda out of place since its the only white.
But its all good, its still tiight.
whee
pirate How about now? I want something on my head, but I cant find anything in my inventory.
Leithia
M a d e l e i n e
bleh, last time I went in for a work meeting it was when they told us we were closing ~_~

And my mom just randomly sent me and Anthony 25$ of domo target giftcards and some domo candies XD <3
gonk I bet my workplace is going to have one of those meetings soon! blaugh
Leithia
M a d e l e i n e

Our grand opening is tomorrow, so I don't think that's the case yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff